September 20, 2019, 03:49:30 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 52509 times)

February 03, 2015, 04:03:43 AM
Reply #15

ally2

Dunno if anyone's listening to the 5live transfer window coverage, but Joey Barton's having a stormer and Phil Neville's coming across as even more of a tit than usual.

Phil Neville is abysmal yes. He can't express himself.

February 03, 2015, 04:06:43 AM
Reply #16

ally2

He's signed on loan until the end of the season mate because we are in the shit, we aren't building the team round him or anything.

I appreciate that. I will support him of course. I still like McGeady and I don't think there are many of us about. It's just a bit underwhelming that's all. And I'm a bit confused over the Atsu situation too (I hoped to see more of him). And with the fact Lennon can't play in the UEFA.

February 03, 2015, 04:41:01 AM
Reply #17

ally2

RM said:

“We all know what Aaron will bring to our squad with his experience and know-how, his involvement with England in two World Cups and the landmarks he has set in the Premier League.

“At 27, Aaron will be a really important asset to our squad and he will represent a real boost in terms of attacking options from now to the end of the season. His pace and trickery will fit in well at Goodison.”

February 03, 2015, 04:44:26 AM
Reply #18

ally2

What landmarks? Most crosses fired in to the advertising hoardings in Premier League history?

Highest number of lines shaved into one eye-brow