October 20, 2019, 03:25:03 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 53751 times)

February 03, 2015, 02:37:18 AM
Read 53751 times

sam of the south

Or loan with an option to keep and for us to knock the price off Mirallas in the summer more like.

I can't see him going there if they're not in the Champions League, Cozzie; and I can't see them getting in the Champions League.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 03, 2015, 02:52:57 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Konoplyanka  move to Roma has collapsed according to BBC

Spurs bound I'd wager, that's why they've shipped out Lennon
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

February 03, 2015, 03:24:49 AM
Reply #2

sam of the south

Jamie Carragher        ✔ @Carra23
Follow

Aaron Lennon is a good signing for Everton his first game will be the Derby! I'd love the chance to tackle him the same way I got Pienaar!!

Goading cunt.... He's so fucking unprofessional
Henry David Thoreau

February 03, 2015, 03:27:47 AM
Reply #3

sam of the south

I'd love to kick him in the face. Twice.

Why stop there, MBM?
Henry David Thoreau