March 26, 2019, 10:52:09 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 48200 times)

February 03, 2015, 03:59:05 AM
Reply #390

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
@fizzer18 on failed #DeadlineDay move from #EFC to #THFC "Probably the best thing that ever happened to me"

February 03, 2015, 03:59:53 AM
Reply #391

Ross

@fizzer18 on failed #DeadlineDay move from #EFC to #THFC "Probably the best thing that ever happened to me"

And them ...
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 03, 2015, 04:00:46 AM
Reply #392

ally2

@ally2 you're really taking this bad aren't you!

Have you have had a personal dealings with Lennon that went bad, sold you a shit car or jarg gear on eBay or something?

I just really hate these one dimensional over hyped shite England players with no technical abilities or skill. They sum up English football at its worst - tearing around at 100 mph and swinging in cross after cross. I like to watch technique and skill and was hoping we would really move in that direction strongly under Martinez.

February 03, 2015, 04:01:33 AM
Reply #393

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Welcome to the world's greatest football club Aaron. You now wear blue and I will support you as you are now one of us.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 03, 2015, 04:01:38 AM
Reply #394

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
I just really hate these one dimensional over hyped shite England players with no technical abilities or skill. They sum up English football at its worst - tearing around at 100 mph and swinging in cross after cross. I like to watch technique and skill and was hoping we would really move in that direction strongly under Martinez.

He's signed on loan until the end of the season mate because we are in the shit, we aren't building the team round him or anything.

February 03, 2015, 04:01:55 AM
Reply #395

blueski

time for the deal sheet explanation...
Nil Satis

February 03, 2015, 04:02:15 AM
Reply #396

Bluedylan

Dunno if anyone's listening to the 5live transfer window coverage, but Joey Barton's having a stormer and Phil Neville's coming across as even more of a tit than usual.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 03, 2015, 04:02:38 AM
Reply #397

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He really isn't half as bad as being made out here.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 03, 2015, 04:03:19 AM
Reply #398

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Dunno if anyone's listening to the 5live transfer window coverage, but Joey Barton's having a stormer and Phil Neville's coming across as even more of a tit than usual.

I'am, so much better than watching sky
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

February 03, 2015, 04:03:31 AM
Reply #399

Bluedylan

He's signed on loan until the end of the season mate because we are in the shit, we aren't building the team round him or anything.

Fair enough, a few on here don't rate him but as you say there's shouldn't be any down side to the deal, and hopefully he can shut a few of us up if things go well.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 03, 2015, 04:03:43 AM
Reply #400

ally2

Phil Neville is abysmal yes. He can't express himself.

February 03, 2015, 04:04:13 AM
Reply #401

Cozzie

Link?

Sorry mate i'm a lazy twat.

February 03, 2015, 04:04:30 AM
Reply #402

ihatecollina

Phil Neville is abysmal yes. He can't express himself.

as a pundit or a footballer?.. both?
The bird in the pink is back.....

February 03, 2015, 04:05:06 AM
Reply #403

hill135

What's the latest on the supposed Distin - Reid swap deal?

February 03, 2015, 04:05:18 AM
Reply #404

Ross

Yeah it's a far cry away from the initial world wide football contacts that was portrayed but maybe Martinez just wants someone who know the league and can give us some width and pace over the short term, and his uncut diamond could appear in the summer like Besic has this summer.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.