October 14, 2019, 07:44:41 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 53510 times)

February 03, 2015, 04:56:10 AM
Reply #465

toffee_scot

We've ridiculed Kenwright in the past for his "watch this space statement"

But for David Gold to quote "don't go to bed yet" and then another reliable West Ham ITK to tweet 10 minutes later that all the deals have collapsed - what a twat!

February 03, 2015, 04:56:35 AM
Reply #466

charlatan

David Pleat is in a right piss on 5 Live tonight haha.

Be getting himself worked up for his aftershow brass

February 03, 2015, 04:56:41 AM
Reply #467

BrotherEstapol

February 03, 2015, 04:57:22 AM
Reply #468

School of Science

Phil Kirkbride doing a lot of Everton stuff lately for the Echo, whats happened to O'Keefe ? Gone very quiet off him recently.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 03, 2015, 04:57:54 AM
Reply #469

hill135

Fuck all is happening lads. What an anti-climactic window - for us and generally.

February 03, 2015, 04:58:56 AM
Reply #470

Simon Paul

Administrator
Evertonian coming directly from playing Fifa having his 15 seconds at Norwegian Tv.

Maybe you know some of the people gathering around Finch Farm - here is another picture:

https://twitter.com/helgeprat/status/562375507539681280/photo/1

top lad the Norwegian reporter.  actually the whole crew were, helping us out with advice for filming stuff and encouraging me with my camera work!

he follows NSNO now as well and retweeted a few things from us this evening

February 03, 2015, 05:01:01 AM
Reply #471

BrotherEstapol

Still think a move for Cahill is a good one with the view of having him in the backroom staff long term playing out the rest of this season as a sub.

Given he potentially can't play for 3 matches, I can't see why people would be upset at this.
He'd obviously be a good role model for Lukaku and a general good influence in the changing rooms.

I have also seen people say he's off to join Moyes in Spain, but who knows!

February 03, 2015, 05:01:05 AM
Reply #472

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck all is happening lads. What an anti-climactic window - for us and generally.

Jim White has had a meltdown and has been speaking in tongues for the last 90 minutes. 

February 03, 2015, 05:01:07 AM
Reply #473

Bluedylan

Losing Eto'o (with all the issues surrounding him) and getting Lennon, we probably have ended the window a bit stronger than we started it. So he's delivered on his promise again....just.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

February 03, 2015, 05:01:36 AM
Reply #474

Shogun

Administrator
Happy with the stuff I'm hearing on five live. Seems like he'll help Coleman's game.

February 03, 2015, 05:02:03 AM
Reply #475

Simon Paul

Administrator
Hayley McQueen tonight though

February 03, 2015, 05:02:57 AM
Reply #476

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

February 03, 2015, 05:03:36 AM
Reply #477

BrotherEstapol

top lad the Norwegian reporter.  actually the whole crew were, helping us out with advice for filming stuff and encouraging me with my camera work!

he follows NSNO now as well and retweeted a few things from us this evening
Probably worth investing in a lighting rig mate. Makes the world of difference, particularly if you don't have a camera that films well at in low light conditions.

I'd also probably look into a separate mic too. If you're not keen on spending much, take a look at cheap stuff from China on ebay or aliexpress.

February 03, 2015, 05:05:05 AM
Reply #478

Simon Paul

Administrator
Probably worth investing in a lighting rig mate. Makes the world of difference, particularly if you don't have a camera that films well at in low light conditions.

I'd also probably look into a separate mic too. If you're not keen on spending much, take a look at cheap stuff from China on ebay or aliexpress.

yeah the lighting is something we'll be having a look at if / when we record another one, the guy who leant us his light tonight at Finch Farm was telling us what to get and how cheap we could get it!

mics are sorted for "indoor" recording, but for this evening we didn't have the laptop to sync up the clip-ons

February 03, 2015, 05:07:48 AM
Reply #479

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Phil Kirkbride doing a lot of Everton stuff lately for the Echo, whats happened to O'Keefe ? Gone very quiet off him recently.

He's left that role. McNulty is the echo correspondent now.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts