October 22, 2019, 03:21:04 AM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 53856 times)

February 03, 2015, 04:15:58 AM
Read 53856 times

TrevorSteven

Norwegian Tv is outside Finch Farm hoping for our GK to sign. That will not happen we know now, but they interviewed some evertonians outside waiting for Aaron Lennon. None of them were very excited about Lennon but concluded like this:

McGeady is utter shite isn't he? So it cant be a bad signing.

February 03, 2015, 04:43:41 AM
Reply #1

TrevorSteven

Evertonian coming directly from playing Fifa having his 15 seconds at Norwegian Tv.

Maybe you know some of the people gathering around Finch Farm - here is another picture:

https://twitter.com/helgeprat/status/562375507539681280/photo/1

February 03, 2015, 05:19:49 AM
Reply #2

TrevorSteven

yeah the lighting is something we'll be having a look at if / when we record another one, the guy who leant us his light tonight at Finch Farm was telling us what to get and how cheap we could get it!

mics are sorted for "indoor" recording, but for this evening we didn't have the laptop to sync up the clip-ons

I am a producer at a Tv-production company. If you need any hints, tips or help I would always help you. My dream would of course be to do some productions for the club itself or a tv-production/documentary connected to the club. I think it is some potential for improving the tv/media segment of the club.