October 16, 2019, 02:45:59 PM

Author Topic: Deadline Day January 2015  (Read 53561 times)

February 01, 2015, 08:29:17 PM
Read 53561 times

Simon Paul

Administrator
All in here ladies and gents...

This is likely to be the shortest Deadline Day thread of NSNO's history, but you never know!

Me and Bally will be doing a LIVE deadline day podcast again from 10pm tomorrow night, just in case we bring anyone in but at the very least we can talk about who signs for other clubs as the clock reaches 11.

Tune in just before 10 to hear me and Bally practise our surprised voices for when we have signed nobody: http://mixlr.com/nsno/

February 01, 2015, 08:48:50 PM
Reply #1

Simon Paul

Administrator
Is ten the actual deadline?

11 is the deadline, we'll be live for the last hour

February 02, 2015, 04:51:35 PM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator

As much as I love Cahill he wasn't good enough for us in his last year...things certainly won't have changed even if he's just an impact sub.

He's a terrible shout isn't he?

February 02, 2015, 11:07:08 PM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator

February 02, 2015, 11:07:27 PM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator

February 03, 2015, 04:58:56 AM
Reply #5

Simon Paul

Administrator
Evertonian coming directly from playing Fifa having his 15 seconds at Norwegian Tv.

Maybe you know some of the people gathering around Finch Farm - here is another picture:

https://twitter.com/helgeprat/status/562375507539681280/photo/1

top lad the Norwegian reporter.  actually the whole crew were, helping us out with advice for filming stuff and encouraging me with my camera work!

he follows NSNO now as well and retweeted a few things from us this evening

February 03, 2015, 05:02:03 AM
Reply #6

Simon Paul

Administrator
Hayley McQueen tonight though

February 03, 2015, 05:05:05 AM
Reply #7

Simon Paul

Administrator
Probably worth investing in a lighting rig mate. Makes the world of difference, particularly if you don't have a camera that films well at in low light conditions.

I'd also probably look into a separate mic too. If you're not keen on spending much, take a look at cheap stuff from China on ebay or aliexpress.

yeah the lighting is something we'll be having a look at if / when we record another one, the guy who leant us his light tonight at Finch Farm was telling us what to get and how cheap we could get it!

mics are sorted for "indoor" recording, but for this evening we didn't have the laptop to sync up the clip-ons

February 03, 2015, 05:22:37 AM
Reply #8

Simon Paul

Administrator
I am a producer at a Tv-production company. If you need any hints, tips or help I would always help you. My dream would of course be to do some productions for the club itself or a tv-production/documentary connected to the club. I think it is some potential for improving the tv/media segment of the club.

Where are you based?

Can we borrow everything you own, with the probability that we would break it, for free whenever we feel like it?