0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
0 (0%)
Barkley (Sub)
1 (1.5%)
Alcaraz (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool - Slippy G's Testimonial  (Read 29301 times)

February 06, 2015, 02:17:01 AM
Reply #45

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Fucking criminal that advert

Simply simply lovely

February 06, 2015, 02:33:07 AM
Reply #46

Evertonian in NC

I'm angry enough without watching that, but thanks for the thought.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 06, 2015, 02:36:28 AM
Reply #47

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
E-mail of complaint:

Good evening,

I'm complaining in reply to the present merseyside derby preview ad which is currently being aired on your channels.

As an Evertonian I'm appalled at the clear bias SkySports has shown in favour Liverpool FC. The way it has been presented you'd swear the upcoming game was Gerrards testimonial and not an important derby game between two old rivals. People would be excused for thinking it was produced by LFCtv given it's content and background music.

I feel it's your responsibility as the Premier Leagues main broadcasters to present the game in a balanced fashion, offering opinions of both sets of fans if fans are to be included on an ad. This is not the case and it's quite clear which result and outcome Sky are hoping for.

The extreme unbalance of the preview is disappointing to say the least, to the point I'm seriously considering cancelling my subscription because if it. As a football fan I want a match to be presented in a fair and unbiased fashion, regardless of the fixture. This clearly isn't the case here and I request you stop showing it with immediate effect.

Regards,

Eddie (NSNO's top boy)

I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

February 06, 2015, 02:51:24 AM
Reply #48

bertcocaine

Someone start a facebook page, or a hashtag. Plenty of hatred for Liverpool and Gerrard around the country..
We do not know truth - we only know our opinions, and those of others

February 06, 2015, 03:07:02 AM
Reply #49

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Someone start a facebook page, or a hashtag. Plenty of hatred for Liverpool and Gerrard around the country..

Please dont.
I have to return some videotapes.

February 06, 2015, 03:09:52 AM
Reply #50

ihatecollina

That is kopite behaviour that
The bird in the pink is back.....

February 06, 2015, 03:30:11 AM
Reply #51

Trowel

I think it'd be better if we all sign a card to present to Gerrard on his birthday - we all know where he'll be!

At his home, watching the cup final on the sofa.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 06, 2015, 03:34:25 AM
Reply #52

WeimaranerBlues

don't actually have sky, so didn't know there was an advert, but said to the other half a few days ago the bulid up always focus on the RS, no matter when we play them, few seasons ago they(sky) kept saying RS V Everton even though it was being played at Goodison, 

just watched it and not surprise at the bias, take it for granted these days............
no matter who we play the opposition always seem to get more .........

wish we would do something with our entrance from tunnel to centre circle , as bloody hate the sky adverts , yet they never fook off when RS start with ****   

February 06, 2015, 03:35:15 AM
Reply #53

bertcocaine

That is kopite behaviour that

that's a bit harsh!

chav or troll I'd take but that's over the line. :P

February 06, 2015, 03:47:54 AM
Reply #54

ihatecollina

Ok was harsh, should have just called you a cunt..lol

February 06, 2015, 03:54:50 AM
Reply #55

charlatan

E-mail of complaint:

Good evening,

I'm complaining in reply to the present merseyside derby preview ad which is currently being aired on your channels.

As an Evertonian I'm appalled at the clear bias SkySports has shown in favour Liverpool FC. The way it has been presented you'd swear the upcoming game was Gerrards testimonial and not an important derby game between two old rivals. People would be excused for thinking it was produced by LFCtv given it's content and background music.

I feel it's your responsibility as the Premier Leagues main broadcasters to present the game in a balanced fashion, offering opinions of both sets of fans if fans are to be included on an ad. This is not the case and it's quite clear which result and outcome Sky are hoping for.

The extreme unbalance of the preview is disappointing to say the least, to the point I'm seriously considering cancelling my subscription because if it. As a football fan I want a match to be presented in a fair and unbiased fashion, regardless of the fixture. This clearly isn't the case here and I request you stop showing it with immediate effect.

Regards,

Eddie (NSNO's top boy)

I cancelled mine the other year writing them a shitty email about being sick of the amount of ex-redshite pundits and co-commentator's, and the blatent bias of commentary from Alan "Red Gobshite" Parry, and Martin "Cock in hand" Tyler, and the programming they had on one particular evening (4 various documentarys about them inc istanbul, team of the 80's etc etc)

I now get all my sports on a paid for internet service for 50 a year.  Every Premier League game in Full HD, Golf, PPV Boxing, Sky Sports HD stream for all the other stuff (Darts, F1 etc) all in full HD, and a saving of about 700 a year.  Fuck them the leaches

February 06, 2015, 03:57:00 AM
Reply #56

bertcocaine

Ok was harsh, should have just called you a cunt..lol

much less insulting. ;D

February 06, 2015, 04:11:21 AM
Reply #57

ihatecollina

February 06, 2015, 04:40:42 AM
Reply #58

Cozzie

Im willing to bet Martin Tiler will literally announce he has his cock in his hand when Gerrard scores.

February 06, 2015, 05:07:30 AM
Reply #59

Simon Paul

Administrator
wonder if the microphones by the fans will be switched on for this game?

that advert has made me cringe, the only bit of Everton in it (Jags' goal this season) and the commentator sounds suicidal

there are going to be some very surprised people who tune in to see Gerrard and find out that there needs to be two teams in order to play a football match