2 (3.8%)
Gibson (Sub)
25 (47.2%)
Atsu (Sub)
1 (1.9%)
Mirallas (Sub)
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Everton v Leicester  (Read 24032 times)

February 22, 2015, 05:44:11 PM
Reply #30

velimski

a few repeats there   :hmph:

even so, nice one   8) 

stick Jefferson Louis into Google. I don't really want to clog this page up any more!

February 22, 2015, 05:48:15 PM
Reply #31

blob

stick Jefferson Louis into Google. I don't really want to clog this page up any more!

ever get the feeling that his face didn't fit at a few clubs :)

February 22, 2015, 06:06:12 PM
Reply #32

blob

@simon paul

i've often wondered about this.

does long text - apart from annoying some people - become a problem for the site/server? is memory ever an issue?

February 22, 2015, 06:08:45 PM
Reply #33

Simon Paul

Administrator
@simon paul

i've often wondered about this.

does long text - apart from annoying some people - become a problem for the site/server? is memory ever an issue?

not really mate

you'd have to put a good few thousand words in to get to that point, around the 20,000 mark I think it was when I read about someone else having a problem, but don't think we'd get to that!

in an old version of the software, long threads posed a problem to the database, but that issue has been resolved now and again would need to get to about a million pages before it caused any problems

our server is boss anyway though, so even then it'd probably plough through it regardless!

February 22, 2015, 06:11:42 PM
Reply #34

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
not really mate

you'd have to put a good few thousand words in to get to that point, around the 20,000 mark I think it was when I read about someone else having a problem, but don't think we'd get to that!

in an old version of the software, long threads posed a problem to the database, but that issue has been resolved now and again would need to get to about a million pages before it caused any problems

our server is boss anyway though, so even then it'd probably plough through it regardless!

It can even handle MC's long explanations too.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 22, 2015, 06:12:25 PM
Reply #35

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
out of order, blarg :)

I've been up since 6. Lazy bastard lol
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 22, 2015, 06:24:17 PM
Reply #36

Alex6691

First game this season today, can't wait! On my way to the ground :)

February 22, 2015, 06:26:14 PM
Reply #37

blob

anyway, tune in to sky @ 1pm, so you can listen to the pundits discuss the shite's game before we kick off. always happens. twats.

February 22, 2015, 06:36:47 PM
Reply #38

Gash

Global Moderator
anyway, tune in to sky @ 1pm, so you can listen to the pundits discuss the shite's game before we kick off. always happens. twats.

This gets explained every time someone moans about it. Surely people know the format by now?

February 22, 2015, 06:38:21 PM
Reply #39

blob

This gets explained every time someone moans about it. Surely people know the format by now?

well aware of the format. never gets any easier to swallow :)

February 22, 2015, 07:06:56 PM
Reply #40

Gash

Global Moderator
It's the same every Sunday regardless of who's playing.

February 22, 2015, 07:07:04 PM
Reply #41

Cozzie

Happy with that team. Think naismith needs a rest though.

Good to see lennon getting the start and baines back in.

February 22, 2015, 07:08:07 PM
Reply #42

Shogun

Administrator
Can't deal with pundits these days anyway. Just watch spurs v West Ham
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 22, 2015, 07:08:37 PM
Reply #43

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Wow Leicester look like they are playing the most defensive starting line up seen at Goodison since the Walter Smith days!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 22, 2015, 07:08:42 PM
Reply #44

Bluedylan

What is the team?
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.