0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
1 (2.3%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)
Gibson (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 42539 times)

March 01, 2015, 08:58:50 PM
Reply #225

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
iphone 4 inside a guitar oscillation! VERY GOOD!

I found this quite fascinating towards the end of that half.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 01, 2015, 08:58:59 PM
Reply #226

toffee_scot

We've allowed Arsenal to get back into the game more and we've lost our early control of the game. Changes will need to be made for the second half, Gibson could come on maybe for McCarthy or Besic to give us more positive passing football plus unfortunately Barkley is just not doing well at all and losing possession, we probably should have started with Lennon despite his Tottenham connections and the possibility of Arsenal fan abuse being directed towards him.

March 01, 2015, 08:59:10 PM
Reply #227

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Scored on their first attempt on goal? Could be going in at 1-1 if not for two timely tackles. Naismith or Osman for Barkley Bobby la.

How many times this season has the first shot on target gone in? It's almost ridiculous now.

March 01, 2015, 08:59:13 PM
Reply #228

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
We honestly look like we're not bothered about scoring.

This...and it's been much of the problem all season. Decent first 20, since then it's been shite.

No desire, no fight, no tempo, choosing the backwards pass when an easy forward one is on, no support, no movement, no width. We are set up to pass it in areas that aren't a threat and not do much else it seems.

It's fucking dross and it's every game vs every standard of opponent.

If you're seeing something different you mustn't be sober.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

March 01, 2015, 08:59:14 PM
Reply #229

Tinga

Did anybody really expect anything other than a loss here, we never travel well despite the blip of last season.

March 01, 2015, 08:59:43 PM
Reply #230

bacon sarnie

'If somebody farts at the Emirates, we might just hear it such is the lack of atmosphere.' Guardian scribe

March 01, 2015, 09:00:21 PM
Reply #231

Simon Paul

Administrator
Bollocks. Lads had about 3 good games this season. Hes a very lucky boy because based on performances he shouldnt be playing

and that's why I included Martinez, dipshit

he shouldn't be in the team, he should be rested and allowed to get some confidence back and his head back in the right place.  He should also be played in his correct position.

He shouldn't, however, be fucking booed or moaned at within five minutes of the game starting for a tiny mistake that leads to nothing

March 01, 2015, 09:01:12 PM
Reply #232

ally2

For some reason I'm quite chilled. We could still easily win this.

March 01, 2015, 09:01:46 PM
Reply #233

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

he shouldn't be in the team, he should be rested and allowed to get some confidence back and his head back in the right place.  He should also be played in his correct position.

He shouldn't, however, be fucking booed or moaned at within five minutes of the game starting for a tiny mistake that leads to nothing

He's playing in his correct position
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 01, 2015, 09:01:47 PM
Reply #234

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Stones asleep. Grim game this
Simply simply lovely

March 01, 2015, 09:02:03 PM
Reply #235

Amata

YOu really need to lose that chip off your shoulder. You're moaning for the sake of moaning.

You realise there are two teams in this game? And that we're away to a team that is considerably above us in the table?and that they can play their football as well?

Of course it's not his gameplan to concede from a set piece you passive aggressive tit.

Try a reply without insult next time if you want to have a disscussion - its called a forum for a reason and im not one of the ultra negative people but we deserved that.

Arsenal were there for the taking first 20 mins, yet everytime the option was on to move the ball forward quickly, we turned and played a sidewards or backwards 'safe' pass to keep possession.  All that nothing possession has let Arsenal settle and come back into it. A bit more attacking intent could have resulted in us getting a goal and forcing Arsenal to open up, making it a more open game.

Now Arsenal will watch us play it round slowly, press us in their half and counter.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

March 01, 2015, 09:02:55 PM
Reply #236

Lincs Toffee

We've allowed Arsenal to get back into the game more and we've lost our early control of the game. Changes will need to be made for the second half, Gibson could come on maybe for McCarthy or Besic to give us more positive passing football plus unfortunately Barkley is just not doing well at all and losing possession, we probably should have started with Lennon despite his Tottenham connections and the possibility of Arsenal fan abuse being directed towards him.

I would rather keep Besic on and drop Barry for Gibson or Ossie for the start, then if Barkley doesn't improve bring on Naismith
“I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that.” - Dixie Dean

March 01, 2015, 09:02:56 PM
Reply #237

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
We - as a whole, from martinez to the fans - are ruining Ross barkleys career
we Got it the first time  ;)

March 01, 2015, 09:03:04 PM
Reply #238

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
From BBC via Twitter:

Keaton Clark: Every time I watch Everton play there's always something missing. Feels like 90% of what they do amounts to nothing.

About sums it up.

March 01, 2015, 09:03:11 PM
Reply #239

KoemansNumberTens

Im not so sure hes getting booed. Its bloody hard not to groan when he or anyone else is playing dreadful though. He doesnt need a rest hes just consistantly been poor this season. We absolutely have to sign a playmaker for next season.