0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
1 (2.3%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)
Gibson (Sub)
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Arsenal v Everton  (Read 41986 times)

March 01, 2015, 10:06:03 PM
Reply #480

The Analog Kid

NSNO Subscriber
Why not call a spade a spade and admit we are shit under Martinez rather than say the same predictable shit? Truth be told i wasnt amazed with Thursday. Yeah we beat Young Boys hardly enough to set the pulse racing. We are in trouble in the league and Martinez is terrible but if you cant see it ....

Course I can see it, but I don't log on here especially to moan about anything and everything shit about Everton.  I come on here for other things, the likes of you use this as a vehicle to post shit.

March 01, 2015, 10:06:10 PM
Reply #481

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
But when you get people just turning up solely to have a pop is a tad annoying isn't it? They never seem to be here when times are good. Just makes you question whether they are actual fans, Bots or just plain and simple dickeads in need of a good filling in.

Turn it in, mate
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 01, 2015, 10:06:15 PM
Reply #482

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Just sad stuff. It's not good being devoid of confidence near a relegation battle. It's also not great feeling like it's less likely that we'll get ourselves out of trouble so much as hopefully 3 other teams will be slightly more sh*tty.

Martinez is extremely fortunate that we're in the Europa League as there would be some serious shouts for him to be axed otherwise. At the moment it is (somewhat amazingly) just grumbling by most.

March 01, 2015, 10:06:19 PM
Reply #483

Cozzie

We haven't even been that bad today.

We're playing ARSENAL away from home and probably should have been 1-1 but for Ospina making a brilliant save from Lukaku and having absolutely no luck for Rosicky's goal.

Now, if we're shit in midweek then I'll accept all the criticism but I'm not sure what was expected form this match.

A slight change in tactics perhaps, but he hasn't done that in 7 months, It doesn't matter who we are playing Shogs, the fact is   for the whole of the season he hasn't once tried to address the problem of why we are playing shite.

Granted you are correct that I don't particularly expect to win at Arsenal away, but its grinding me down when you see the team selection and you automatically know what the drill is going to be.

It has to change, but the sad thing is you know it wont.

We will go with the exact same tactics on Wednesday.

March 01, 2015, 10:08:02 PM
Reply #484

Amata

I think you've put your finger on why it has been so annoying. We weren't beaten, just drifted along with the game and in the end came away with nothing.

Been the same all season, just drifting. We have NO other gears! I keep on harping back to the Sunderland game last season when we were down to 10 men yet hammered Sunderland, not by long balls but by moving the ball at a pace they couldnt cope with and a desire to win.  Everything that is missing this season.

Im starting to think that last season was a mixture of Robertos football and the players having 10 years of Moyes' high intensity play still drilled into them. 
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

March 01, 2015, 10:08:16 PM
Reply #485

Yobo2008

The glaring issues aren't being addressed through stubbornness, each game is almost a carbon copy of the one previous to it without a hint of our manager doing anything to fix it. No wonder the players are dejected.

We're the easiest side in the league to play against.
Cracking post imo

March 01, 2015, 10:08:21 PM
Reply #486

The Analog Kid

NSNO Subscriber

March 01, 2015, 10:08:25 PM
Reply #487

Danny

But when you get people just turning up solely to have a pop is a tad annoying isn't it? They never seem to be here when times are good. Just makes you question whether they are actual fans, Bots or just plain and simple dickeads in need of a good filling in.

If there was ever a football club likely to have a bot for moaning it'd be ours.

March 01, 2015, 10:08:31 PM
Reply #488

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
There's no denying we are shite in the league right now, keep thinking we will go on a run and it's not happening. It's not a lack of fight, we have played with ability. It's almost intangible what it is. Sadly at the moment I can only think it's Martinez that's the issue. I want him to prove me wrong badly .

March 01, 2015, 10:08:32 PM
Reply #489

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
This is what makes the site shit when we lose.

Too many people just wanting to constantly have a pop at posters, instead of discussing what's going wrong.

We're all entitled to moan about what's going on. Don't like it, then log off.

Stop moaning, you tit.

:)

(Sorry, couldn't resist it.)
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

March 01, 2015, 10:08:39 PM
Reply #490

cantoffee

Something different than the dire shite we've had to watch all season?

That's exactly it.

It's been the same all year, people have a right to be worried and have a moan.

When was the last time you felt like the pressure was building and the ball was going to somehow go in? We never put anyone under pressure, it's absolutely pathetic.

Even today, Arsenal came in to the game and it felt like eventually they were going to score if we couldn't get to halftime, lo and behold Giroud (again) scores.

March 01, 2015, 10:08:55 PM
Reply #491

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Not just the WUMs though is it? i've noticed Eddie, Ram, Lizz off the top of my head (and others)

Think its ok to complain after the shite we see every single week
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 01, 2015, 10:09:11 PM
Reply #492

pjk

NSNO Subscriber
Not just the WUMs though is it? i've noticed Eddie, Ram, Lizz off the top of my head (and others)

I didn't see or hear the game so I relied on the match day thread. I'm fairly sure we were crap by all accounts, but were the fuck did the nose measuring came from. Btw Arsene wins it by a nose
As Tacitus said: "To plunder, butcher, steal, these things they misname empire: they make a desolation and they call it peace."

March 01, 2015, 10:09:48 PM
Reply #493

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Isn't that even worse though?

If we were playing shite and were beaten, you could say it's a much easier situation: cut out the silly mistakes, start playing to our strengths and we'll start to pick up points. But if we're playing okay and we still end up with fuck all on the table, how can you turn that around?

By not utilizing the same tactics? We're only playing okay in terms of we're keeping possession. By pretty much any other metric we're not great. I've never had such little confidence in us scoring a goal in the PL.

March 01, 2015, 10:10:18 PM
Reply #494

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Im starting to think that last season was a mixture of Robertos football and the players having 10 years of Moyes' high intensity play still drilled into them. 

As in history in general, often it's the boundaries between eras that produce the most interesting things
I didn't even remember I had a signature.