October 20, 2019, 11:13:57 PM

Author Topic: Dynamo Kyiv v Everton  (Read 49508 times)

March 20, 2015, 12:51:46 AM
Reply #420

KoemansNumberTens

But coming a claiming a cross? Or being able to win a header from a straight ball? May have gone over attacking but you can't blame him for poor individual performances.

Hes picked them and most of the mistakes have come from players who are debatable picks

Hes got 135 minutes to save his job here. This is 1 shambolic performance too many. We go out like this people will be ready to erupt against QPR

March 20, 2015, 12:51:52 AM
Reply #421

dazfrancis

Bad defending costing us, as it has done all season

March 20, 2015, 12:52:13 AM
Reply #422

toffee_scot

Shambolic defending this half but we are creating plenty of attacking opportunities. I don't think Alcaraz will come off and more likely Martinez will sub off Atsu and replace him with Besic to control the midfield more or Osman for another attacking dimension.

March 20, 2015, 12:52:15 AM
Reply #423

Everton Mint

Threw away a great position by poor naive play and defending. Our luck has run out this time.

March 20, 2015, 12:52:19 AM
Reply #424

Ross

Stones is a must now but we look lopsided and Naismith has drifted in so much we've had nothing on the left tough call now.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

March 20, 2015, 12:52:47 AM
Reply #425

bluestevie

We have certainly got another away goal in us but we shouldn't be in the position to need another one. I'd sacrifice Alcarez and get Stones on and bring either Ossie or Gibbo on. Still think we can do this
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 20, 2015, 12:52:49 AM
Reply #426

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Alcaraz off for stones...we cannot concede another.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

March 20, 2015, 12:52:59 AM
Reply #427

Sprooly

God Alcaraz has been trash, he has some good games for us... but most of the time he is dreadful

March 20, 2015, 12:53:01 AM
Reply #428

bacon sarnie

Atsu looks tiny out there Alcaraz looks lost. Over to you Roberto.....

Still think we'll go through like.

March 20, 2015, 12:53:06 AM
Reply #429

cjohno100

By not claiming a cross? Or being able to win a header from a straight ball? May have gone over attacking but you can't blame him for poor individual performances.

we can because alcaraz is doing what we all know he would and fk things up. sooner have barry there than that fucking clown, hope he never kicks a ball for us again, hes always been shite and proving what a load of shite he is, martinez fault this poor tactics in a game we only needed a draw , keep it tight and throw on attacking options if we go behind, he better make some good decisions this half time.

March 20, 2015, 12:53:46 AM
Reply #430

KoemansNumberTens

i think the meltdown's come far too early on here like. We've had good chances, hit the post, and could easily be 3-1 up the other way.

Still all to play for.

Wheres the 3rd goal?? I dont remember a third chance. The issue is we are utterly shambolic at the back and its way too regular. Not good enough is an understatment. 1 useless performance too many for me. He doesnt learn and almost certainly never will

March 20, 2015, 12:53:56 AM
Reply #431

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair. Alcaraz deserved to retain his place after newcastle. Having seen what I have tonight though, should never play for us again.

Newcastle had absolutely nothing up front.

No way that performance was meriting this start.

March 20, 2015, 12:54:12 AM
Reply #432

hill135

We only opened them up because they were going for it after being behind from the first leg. They can now afford to tighten up and we'll have open up, which could play in to their hands.

Forget the actual defence for a minute. The defensive shape of our whole team is awful.

March 20, 2015, 12:54:16 AM
Reply #433

bluestevie

What you actually surprised?

Oh welcome back, you were missed last week and on Sunday
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 20, 2015, 12:54:53 AM
Reply #434

Bluedylan

Wheres the 3rd goal?? I dont remember a third chance. The issue is we are utterly shambolic at the back and its way too regular. Not good enough is an understatment. 1 useless performance too many for me. He doesnt learn and almost certainly never will

Naismith blocked shot.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.