October 19, 2019, 07:15:55 PM

Author Topic: Dynamo Kyiv v Everton  (Read 49438 times)

March 20, 2015, 02:59:12 AM
Reply #855

KoemansNumberTens

We lost we out. You and everyone can sulk all you want. Until tonight we have dominated in this competition. MArtinez gave us Europe. Let's focus on the good that did come from it and move on.

We will all be better for the experience.

Dominated really??? If we swapped performances and results around wed be complaining about the results in Russia and France and home and away against Wolfsburg.

March 20, 2015, 03:00:24 AM
Reply #856

KoemansNumberTens

I will be content if Martinez gains from the experience but does it somewhere else and not at our expense.

The problem is hes not gaining experience even at our expense. Hes not learning. He doesnt even think theres a problem

March 20, 2015, 03:01:03 AM
Reply #857

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Urgh 20 trophy-less years now. How utterly grim!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 20, 2015, 03:05:01 AM
Reply #858

Evertonian in NC

Getting to the Round of 16 and going out in fairly humiliating fashion is not even a drop in the bucket compensation for a guaranteed bottom half Prem finish.  Grim times indeed.  And that reality DOES need to be acknowledged.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

March 20, 2015, 03:06:09 AM
Reply #859

benny

I'm not even going to click the link.

I`m not either    nod

March 20, 2015, 03:08:03 AM
Reply #860

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Dominated really??? If we swapped performances and results around wed be complaining about the results in Russia and France and home and away against Wolfsburg.

An dif we scored 1 more goal at home and one more here we would be through
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 20, 2015, 03:12:34 AM
Reply #861

cjohno100

and if my uncle had a fanny he would be my aunt

March 20, 2015, 03:12:47 AM
Reply #862

KoemansNumberTens

If wed won every game last season and this we'd be odds on to win the Champions League. If I was pretty, witty and charming Angelina Jolie might wank me off with her bum cheeks

March 20, 2015, 03:14:04 AM
Reply #863

cjohno100

If wed won every game last season and this we'd be odds on to win the Champions League. If I was pretty, witty and charming Angelina Jolie might wank me off with her bum cheeks
nice thought tho

March 20, 2015, 03:16:16 AM
Reply #864

chang

Great ride while it lasted, but we fell off from a long way up in the end and that scars deep. Too pissed off to get involved in the blame game myself, or the "if only so and so was fit" debates,

Reality is, collectively as a team from the manager downwards we are not good enough, it's nothing to do with luck, the performances and repeated mistakes are a serious issue for us.

Doubt Kyiv have the team to win it either..

March 20, 2015, 03:17:16 AM
Reply #865

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Not about sulking Con, Everton means a lot to a large number of people, its not something we can just accept then get on with our day unfortunately.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

March 20, 2015, 03:18:00 AM
Reply #866

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

I just did the same if you did. Don't get upset about me using the same nonsense argument you did
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 20, 2015, 03:18:04 AM
Reply #867

Tinga

nice thought tho

You planning on sitting in the corner and watching?

March 20, 2015, 03:18:10 AM
Reply #868

KoemansNumberTens

Great ride while it lasted, but we fell off from a long way up in the end and that scars deep. Too pissed off to get involved in the blame game myself, or the "if only so and so was fit" debates,

Reality is, collectively as a team from the manager downwards we are not good enough, it's nothing to do with luck, the performances and repeated mistakes are a serious issue for us.

Doubt Kyiv have the team to win it either..

Thats true. Not good enough tonight or most times this season. Was daft hope that wed win it rather than any logic

March 20, 2015, 03:19:38 AM
Reply #869

KoemansNumberTens

I just did the same if you did. Don't get upset about me using the same nonsense argument you did

No you didnt. You said we dominated and I merely pointed out if your biase was the other way round youd suggest no such thing. We didnt dominate. Im not adding goals. Im saying while results were decent (against quite poor sides in the main) the performances werent as good