0 (0%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Barkley (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: [News]Match Preview: Queens Park Rangers vs Everton  (Read 18967 times)

March 21, 2015, 02:15:12 AM
Reply #15

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
Be made up with a win to pretty much guarantee safety (on the basis we won't lose every other remaining game) but the rest of the season is going to be so shit with nothing to play for but an upper bottom half of the table finish.

Only plus is it gives us a good chance to give young players like Galloway, ledson, henen etc. some first team football...but we won't anyway.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

March 21, 2015, 05:12:31 AM
Reply #16

Juanito

Howard
Coleman        Stones          Jags         Baines

Gibson      McCarthy

Lennon                     Barkley                 Osman

Lukaku

Just win please blues.

March 21, 2015, 05:44:34 AM
Reply #17

bluestevie

Honestly the only change I'd make is bringing Stones in, otherwise keep it as was against Newcastle. Going sort of two up top worked. That way you can have Ross and Atsu as pacy back ups if needed
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 21, 2015, 01:21:07 PM
Reply #18

TSGun

There's probably a group of players playing for their futures, at least as Everton employees, in the remaining 9 games. It's going to be very interesting to see team selections forth coming, and attitudes for that matter.

We're a 5 goal better team than QPR. Despite the recent Euro debacle I can't see anything but a win here.

March 21, 2015, 03:02:15 PM
Reply #19

ally2

Our confidence is shot and they are absolutely desperate for a result so I don't share the confidence despite us being far better man for man.

March 21, 2015, 04:29:19 PM
Reply #20

Rhys

There's probably a group of players playing for their futures, at least as Everton employees, in the remaining 9 games. It's going to be very interesting to see team selections forth coming, and attitudes for that matter.

We're a 5 goal better team than QPR. Despite the recent Euro debacle I can't see anything but a win here.

We might do of course. But having lost 8 of the last 9 league games away from home, not scored in 8 of the last 13 league games, and then off the back of a crushing defeat on Thursday with a long trip back with no recovery time. It's hard to see how anyone can say with any confidence I can't see anything other than a win here!

March 21, 2015, 04:39:24 PM
Reply #21

Bluedylan

Still really struggling to care about this game.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 21, 2015, 07:01:58 PM
Reply #22

Shogun

Administrator

Or any match remaining for that matter.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 22, 2015, 01:24:52 AM
Reply #23

Alanvideo

Results gone well for us today ,Villa , Sunderland ,Leicester and Burnley all lost. All we have to do is beat QPR - what could possibly go wrong ?
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 22, 2015, 02:06:01 AM
Reply #24

velimski

March 22, 2015, 08:57:09 AM
Reply #25

Shogun

Administrator
Would be nice to get a win, pick up a couple of points from the games after and then give the likes of Long, Ledson, McAleny etc a shot at the end of the season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 22, 2015, 01:03:42 PM
Reply #26

TSGun

Or any match remaining for that matter.

Yeah I know, we're sort of on a hiding to nothing from here on in.

We'll know during these remaining games who exactly wants to be Everton players for the foreseeable future.

I haven't made too many demands of RM this season but I really want him to take control of the team now and create an impression for all that there's a vision for next season and beyond.

March 22, 2015, 04:32:38 PM
Reply #27

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I've been supporting us since the early 70ties so it matters - any match involving Everton matters to me. I know what you mean though  ;)

March 22, 2015, 05:53:08 PM
Reply #28

Simon Paul

Administrator
lose today and the handmade banners written in crayon on the back of cornflake boxes will be out in force at Goodison

March 22, 2015, 09:02:07 PM
Reply #29

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Top starting lineup, no complaints at all with that