0 (0%)
Kone
1 (4%)
Pienaar (Sub)
11 (44%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: [News]Match Preview/Matchday Thread: Swansea City vs Everton  (Read 16726 times)

April 12, 2015, 05:26:44 AM
Reply #405

benny

NSNO Subscriber
Kone is not a latest scapegoat, he is just a crap player playing first choice behind Lukaku. There is little or no sign of the "exciting and promising" youngsters which Martinez told us about last December when he explained he did not need to sign any players in the forthcoming January window. Even Naismith must have wondered why he was not picked before the awful Kone. In fairness I don't suppose he will pick him again, or if he does then it confirms that the sooner we see the back of Roberto the better.

Kone is just not good enough for us end of

April 12, 2015, 05:40:46 AM
Reply #406

Shogun

Administrator
What percentage do we think Kone is playing at though?

It's frustrating watching him play at the moment but the more he plays, the closer he'll get to match fitness.

I'm not ready to judge him just yet but can't argue he's been shocking recently.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 12, 2015, 02:48:34 PM
Reply #407

MmmBlueRamirez

What percentage do we think Kone is playing at though?

It's frustrating watching him play at the moment but the more he plays, the closer he'll get to match fitness.

I'm not ready to judge him just yet but can't argue he's been shocking recently.

I think Kone is pretty close to fully fit at the moment. Unfortunately all the other attribute of a footballer have deserted him. Naismith must be fuming, unless everyone is clear on a strategy from Bob to give Kone time to prove his worth. After all we all know about Naismith now.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama