September 23, 2019, 08:02:30 PM

Author Topic: [News]Match Preview/Match Day Thread: Aston Villa vs Everton  (Read 42751 times)

May 02, 2015, 10:33:14 PM
Reply #225

Cozzie

Osman has been on the pitch 30 seconds, and has managed to retain the ball.

May 02, 2015, 10:33:28 PM
Reply #226

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Some things I will never understand.  People who bitch and moan about what looks (to me) like an exceptional fit like Cleverly - ON A FUCKING FREE - is certainly in my personal top five.

Very gay post.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

May 02, 2015, 10:34:06 PM
Reply #227

Cozzie

May 02, 2015, 10:34:18 PM
Reply #228

Evertonian in NC

As a Bears fan I am quite pleased with the draft but staying up till 4 in the morning two nights running has left me knackered and I was hoping this game would give me a pick me up.  I am a sucker for punishment and am ging to watch the rest of the draft tonight.

The Bears have met needs without reaching for players too early very nicely.  Could be a very explosive offensive team next season.  Sleeper playoff contender if Cutler's head is right.  Big "if" I know.  Good luck today, I'll be watching, too!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 02, 2015, 10:35:03 PM
Reply #229

Evertonian in NC

"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 02, 2015, 10:35:57 PM
Reply #230

Gash

Global Moderator
This thread is much more fluent than Everton. It will only be surpassed by Roberto's after match summary.

It's ironic that the stuff you moan about Martinez saying is almost as boring, repetitive and predictable as the shite you come out.

If you've nothing to add don't bother rather than saying the same thing over and over again.

May 02, 2015, 10:36:08 PM
Reply #231

toffee_scot

My biggest question is, why change a winning team, no like we have europe slowing us down.

It's coming to the end of season and we don't really have much to play for except for er...finishing one or two places higher and gaining more bonus prize money for that.

Besides, a team with Mirallas, Lennon, Lukaku and Naismith starting should be good enough to get a result against Villa.

May 02, 2015, 10:37:33 PM
Reply #232

Cozzie

Cannot wait for next season, just get this shite behind us.

May 02, 2015, 10:40:21 PM
Reply #233

everton1952

In all fairness if you swopped it around and we were in Villa's position and playing them at Goodison the place would be rocking and we would demand an all out effort to win the game. This was always going to be a very hard game from which I was hoping for a good display and a point.

May 02, 2015, 10:40:26 PM
Reply #234

bacon sarnie

I'm mad about the NFL draft too (as a Denver Broncos fan), if anyone would like to mix up the moaning.

I'd get into it with you regards the Eagles mate but me blood pressures high enough as it is.......

(Fuck Denver)

May 02, 2015, 10:40:43 PM
Reply #235

Evertonian in NC

I wish we would give Robles a match or two down the stretch.  I just miss that goofy bastard.  We had some fun times in Europe with him.

May 02, 2015, 10:41:46 PM
Reply #236

Toffee1

NSNO Subscriber
The Bears have met needs without reaching for players too early very nicely.  Could be a very explosive offensive team next season.  Sleeper playoff contender if Cutler's head is right.  Big "if" I know.  Good luck today, I'll be watching, too!
Thankfully, day three starts just after this game finishes and will hopefully, erase the memory of this game quickly. Very pleased to have John Fox, Adam Gase and Fangio as the head coach, Off coach and Def coach. It is now up to Cutler to show his potential. If he can't do well with White, Jeffrey, Royal, Bennett and Forte to throw to, then he never will. Fully expect the Broncos to be in the mix come the play-offs but think that you need to draft a QB to replace the still brililant Peyton Manning as he sadly can't go on forever.

May 02, 2015, 10:42:10 PM
Reply #237

Evertonian in NC

I'd get into it with you regards the Eagles mate but me blood pressures high enough as it is.......

(Fuck Denver)

Throw a few batteries at the Tebow drones (who will stalk your stadium all season) for me!  :D

May 02, 2015, 10:43:03 PM
Reply #238

Simon Paul

Administrator

May 02, 2015, 10:43:14 PM
Reply #239

Bwana

Ok. Coming to Sunderland match next weekend. Since the situation is like this any suggestions for a pub?
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.