November 14, 2019, 05:04:49 PM

Author Topic: [News]Match Preview/Match Day Thread: Aston Villa vs Everton  (Read 44384 times)

May 02, 2015, 10:53:28 PM
Reply #270

toffee_scot

Haha. Nice to see us score from a header.

May 02, 2015, 10:53:30 PM
Reply #271

Evertonian in NC

Glad the lads kept fighting.  Always nice to see a Jags goal off the bar.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 02, 2015, 10:54:04 PM
Reply #272

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Waiting for some Sherwood to replace Martinez shouts...

May 02, 2015, 10:54:22 PM
Reply #273

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
The person I feel for is Martinez. Fancy being outsmarted by Tim Sherwood.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

May 02, 2015, 10:54:35 PM
Reply #274

Shogun

Administrator
I think that does it for me.

0-2 record v Sherwood. Martinez Out.

May 02, 2015, 10:55:13 PM
Reply #275

bacon sarnie

Jags doesn't get player of the season I'll move to NC.

May 02, 2015, 10:55:55 PM
Reply #276

toffee_scot

Waiting for some Sherwood to replace Martinez shouts...

...with the first shout likely to come from the Villa manager himself.

May 02, 2015, 10:56:13 PM
Reply #277

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
I'd say amusing to watch. Apparently absolutely no-one was arsed today from our side. Starting from then manager.

It's not true though, as was evident as soon as Martinez found the right personnel for the game. It's a shame it took him 70 minutes but there you go.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

May 02, 2015, 10:56:41 PM
Reply #278

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Second best today.

Have to question why osman didn't start. Think we needed quality in midfield to control it as they have Delph and Cleverly in there who have been boss lately. Instead we had mirallas and Naismith, one player who is boss (for 2 minutes a game) and another who is great (inside the box) leaving us weak.

Well, whatever. Not arsed. Bring on the transfer window, much more exciting than that dross.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 02, 2015, 10:57:36 PM
Reply #279

Evertonian in NC

Jags has been awesome after the first three games (fuck you, yellow World Cup journalists who scapegoated him to cover up for Slippy Stevie).  Player of the Season by a mile.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 02, 2015, 10:59:21 PM
Reply #280

Shogun

Administrator
On the bright side, we just helped make Newcastle serious relegation contenders.

May 02, 2015, 11:01:45 PM
Reply #281

bacon sarnie

Shame to drop out the top ten but its been a clean ride of late & the hammering of United takes away the sour taste of defeat to Tim fuckinarsewipe Sherwood.

Driver! Nearest drinking establishment if you please.........peace Evertonians.

May 02, 2015, 11:03:58 PM
Reply #282

Cozzie

Still a big chance Villa could go down, they have easy games though, and sunderland will probably not beat Arsenal in their game in hand.

Newcastle may go though, utterly piss myself if that happened

May 02, 2015, 11:05:11 PM
Reply #283

Cozzie

I just knew the lads wouldn't do it today.

One of my most hated teams, Villa, with a great chance of going down, and it is us that helps them in staying up.

May 02, 2015, 11:05:20 PM
Reply #284

Evertonian in NC

Still a big chance Villa could go down, they have easy games though, and sunderland will probably not beat Arsenal in their game in hand.

Newcastle may go though, utterly piss myself if that happened

Newcastle going down would make today totally worth it.  Without question.