September 19, 2019, 04:43:58 AM

Author Topic: [News]Match Preview/Match Day Thread: Aston Villa vs Everton  (Read 42457 times)

May 02, 2015, 09:25:21 PM
Read 42457 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 02, 2015, 09:38:16 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Not true. Not been a lack of effort today. Been a lack of ability so far

Agreed. Get Naismith off.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 02, 2015, 09:42:13 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We could take pretty much any of the out field players off. When Jagielka and Lukaku start passing to Villa players it doesn't help either.

Yup.

We look totally out of synch

May 02, 2015, 10:56:41 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Second best today.

Have to question why osman didn't start. Think we needed quality in midfield to control it as they have Delph and Cleverly in there who have been boss lately. Instead we had mirallas and Naismith, one player who is boss (for 2 minutes a game) and another who is great (inside the box) leaving us weak.

Well, whatever. Not arsed. Bring on the transfer window, much more exciting than that dross.

May 02, 2015, 11:43:50 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The person I feel for is Martinez. Fancy being outsmarted by Tim Sherwood.
To be fair to him, he's bizarrely enough, not the first.