November 25, 2017, 02:45:08 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Tottenham  (Read 22539 times)

May 24, 2015, 08:56:56 AM
Reply #15

Shogun

Administrator
I'll be miffed if he's off to The Shite

They just give Flanagan a new contract so it would be an odd move.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 24, 2015, 11:50:17 AM
Reply #16

TSGun

Is it really the final game of the season already?

As much as this season can't finish soon enough I still find myself fighting a strong sense of melancholy. No football for 2 or so months is nearly unbearable to contemplate...I'm not ready to let go yet!

With our recent upturn in home form vs Spurs I'd forgotten just how incredibly bad our PL record is against them.

They were once the biggest of bogies...probably why I dislike and love beating them so much.

May 24, 2015, 02:16:31 PM
Reply #17

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
They just give Flanagan a new contract so it would be an odd move.

He's right footed isn't he?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

May 24, 2015, 05:58:01 PM
Reply #18

Tinga

Is it really the final game of the season already?

As much as this season can't finish soon enough I still find myself fighting a strong sense of melancholy. No football for 2 or so months is nearly unbearable to contemplate...I'm not ready to let go yet!

They were once the biggest of bogies...probably why I dislike and love beating them so much.

I usually feel worse about the end of the season but truth be told, I accepted our season ending after Kiev with the rest being a big of a blur of "Oh Everton are on, guess I'll put them on". Our pre season is what I'm more excited about, unless we flounder again.

May 24, 2015, 06:13:05 PM
Reply #19

hill135

What's the likelihood of a stream for this one?

May 24, 2015, 06:16:48 PM
Reply #20

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
What's the likelihood of a stream for this one?
Nbc sports were advertising it last week during the west ham game so I'm hopeful

Simply simply lovely

May 24, 2015, 06:31:47 PM
Reply #21

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Nbc sports were advertising it last week during the west ham game so I'm hopeful

NBC shows every premier league game. Normally two on the main channel, the rest via stream online.

Today every game is being shown on tv at the same time. They do it every year. NBC are fantastic for prem league football.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

May 24, 2015, 06:33:10 PM
Reply #22

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
NBC shows every premier league game. Normally two on the main channel, the rest via stream online.

Today every game is being shown on tv at the same time. They do it every year. NBC are fantastic for prem league football.
In that case we should all be laughing

Simply simply lovely

May 24, 2015, 06:33:55 PM
Reply #23

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
In that case we should all be laughing

There will never not be a stream available for any prem game.

May 24, 2015, 06:35:17 PM
Reply #24

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
There will never not be a stream available for any prem game.
I'm on Android box, it's a little different

Simply simply lovely

May 24, 2015, 06:56:00 PM
Reply #25

Evertonian in NC

Basically, every network with any kind of NBC affiliation gets into the act on the final Sunday, out of necessity.  Because Everton is a fairly big draw, we get a reasonably easy to find network (CNBC).

The QPR/Leicester match is on Oxygen, which usually shows "Project Runway" re-runs, and programming of that ilk.  Villa/Burnley is on Esquire Network, and I honestly have no idea what that even is.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 24, 2015, 07:15:02 PM
Reply #26

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Basically, every network with any kind of NBC affiliation gets into the act on the final Sunday, out of necessity.  Because Everton is a fairly big draw, we get a reasonably easy to find network (CNBC).

The QPR/Leicester match is on Oxygen, which usually shows "Project Runway" re-runs, and programming of that ilk.  Villa/Burnley is on Esquire Network, and I honestly have no idea what that even is.

I don't think I've even heard of Oxygen to be honest.

I hadn't even checked to see what channel we were on either.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:17:18 PM by blargins »

May 24, 2015, 07:47:58 PM
Reply #27

Shogun

Administrator
He's right footed isn't he?

Yeah but he played left back all last season. They've got Moreno as well who they spent a fair wedge on.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 24, 2015, 08:01:01 PM
Reply #28

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
ta ra Garbut :(
I have to return some videotapes.

May 24, 2015, 08:01:19 PM
Reply #29

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.