December 18, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

Author Topic: Summer 2015 Transfer Window rumour thread  (Read 574027 times)

September 01, 2015, 10:33:39 PM
Reply #45

BlueBeagle

Chelsea have had two bids rejected for PSG defender Marquinhos today, according to Sky sources.
It is our understanding that the Blues have offered between 35m-55m euros for the 21-year-old centre-back.

Wow, accurate figures guys, not much difference between 35 and 55m is there.

September 01, 2015, 10:45:13 PM
Reply #46

BlueBeagle

Surely that Lennon news has to mean McGeady is going.

Why does it?

September 02, 2015, 02:11:56 AM
Reply #47

BlueBeagle

Just heard Tim Vickery on 5 Live right now talking about Funes Mori and Rodriguez and his verdict is quite poor.

He said Martinez was in "cloud cuckoo land" if he thought the Uruguayan domestic league was competitive with regards to Rodriguez. The only good things he had to say about Mori was he could speak English, was left footed and is a 'personality'.

Tim Vickery is listened to purely because he's the only English speaking journo that actually watches South American footy.

I am forming no opinions on either player until I've seen them without expecting them to be world beaters.

September 02, 2015, 03:26:26 PM
Reply #48

BlueBeagle

They managed to sign players like Ayew, Shaqiri, Payet, Wijnaldum, Lens and Clasie

I agree it's been a poor window but let's see how many of the players you've mentioned actually do anything of note this year. Guarantee it won't be many, if any, at all.