November 21, 2017, 11:44:32 PM

Author Topic: State on UEFA  (Read 1738 times)

December 31, 2009, 03:42:12 AM
Read 1738 times

Sharky

just looking at a previous thread about the eurpoa league. So i browsed round the website and found the page dedicated to us.
http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/club=52281/competition=14/index.html
First thing i see is a picture of Drogba - No calm down, take your hand out of your pants he hasnt signed but everton's latest news is Chelsea beat Fulham.

whats worse is they have the team photo from 2 seasons ago and the kits of that season.

pretty poor if you ask me just like the whole organisation.

Three Lions on a shirt, Jules Rimet still gleaming.

deCoubertin

December 31, 2009, 03:55:09 AM
Reply #1

Endless, Nameless

They probably think we're Chelsea's B-team or something. They're ignorant twats and that is not news. All footballing bodies are full to the brim with douchebags in suits.
I can't wait for Sepp Blatter to die.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 31, 2009, 04:04:42 AM
Reply #2

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
They probably think we're Chelsea's B-team or something. They're ignorant twats and that is not news. All footballing bodies are full to the brim with douchebags in suits.
I can't wait for Sepp Blatter to die.

Ouch, I hate the man with a passion but don't you think that's a little harsh?
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 31, 2009, 04:06:18 AM
Reply #3

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Each teams profile gives news on their entire league, it's the same if you go on any other teams page. (for the various different countries)
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

December 31, 2009, 04:08:51 AM
Reply #4

Endless, Nameless

Ouch, I hate the man with a passion but don't you think that's a little harsh?

Nope. I'm being kind. I could have specified how I'd like him to die  ;)

December 31, 2009, 04:11:32 AM
Reply #5

Sharky

Each teams profile gives news on their entire league, it's the same if you go on any other teams page. (for the various different countries)

I thought itd be like that but it still doesnt excuse the outdated kits. suprising the squad isnt that 07-08 one aswell

December 31, 2009, 05:57:52 AM
Reply #6

Gumpinio

I could have specified how I'd like him to die  ;)

I am intrigued.
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people."
"When we have lost everything, including hope, life becomes a disgrace, and death a duty"
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

December 31, 2009, 06:22:31 AM
Reply #7

Endless, Nameless

I am intrigued.

I actually just typed out a paragraph but I had to delete it as it was making me feel very sadistic. And if it ever actually ever did happen, no doubt someone would see it as a confession...

December 31, 2009, 06:41:04 AM
Reply #8

Sharky

you have been trolling these forums, 400+ posts already is incredable

December 31, 2009, 06:44:37 AM
Reply #9

Endless, Nameless

you have been trolling these forums, 400+ posts already is incredable

I'm just very bored and have mild insomnia... I'm not purposely trying to get my post count up, or trying to be a douche.