October 24, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

Author Topic: [News]Everton agree fee for Mori  (Read 24820 times)

August 19, 2015, 05:38:29 AM
Read 24820 times

Fern

Eek

Think this Mori is the new Alcaraz.

Yeah, I totally get that feeling as well. S Americans aren't really renowned for good defenders, are they?

August 19, 2015, 05:48:00 AM
Reply #1

Fern

At least he give us a bit more height. I hope he turn out good. My gut feeling ain't great but for 5m, what the hey...

August 19, 2015, 05:50:42 AM
Reply #2

Fern

Not exactly enamored with this signing, but I wont judge till I've seen him play in an Everton shirt (providing rumors are true) obviously.

At the end of the day we do need back up there, and it doesn't seem that he would be too arsed sitting on the bench.

Who knows, perhaps the fact that he only recently won his first international cap suggests that he has progressed well as he has gotten older and is at a good stage in his career at the moment.

I hope along with this signing though we get another more established center half in, preferably with premier league experience and of course keep hold of Stones.

I think (and hope) we're still in for that Khouliby lad but will cost us around 8.5m and Soton are chasing him hard.

August 19, 2015, 05:55:55 AM
Reply #3

Fern

How tall is he,

6"1 I think. And I hope then we aren't (if we are after another CB but doubtful) after Celtic's Dyik(?) because, personally, I don't think two gangly defenders work well together if you get my meaning. That Khouliby CB (24) would be a great signing - very good player.

August 19, 2015, 06:32:28 AM
Reply #4

Fern

Give some credit to the people who decided he is worth signing rather than damn him before the ink is dry. Perhaps you have to cost 30m before some people can be happy. If he played for Argentina he can hardly be a dumbbell.
Jeez there's always gotta be someone taking the moral high ground on these trivial debates. Relax fella, we're not condemning him, we're just saying it's risky and a little underwhelmed but hope for the best. Relax.

August 19, 2015, 04:54:58 PM
Reply #5

Fern

From the moment of hearing about this player being linked I am positively curious as to what he will add.

Martinez had a history of bring decent unknowns to the league.

Bring it on.

Can you name a few please?