6 (8.5%)
Browning (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 38663 times)

August 22, 2015, 03:56:42 AM
Reply #30

TSGun

.................what indifference ?   the atmosphere and crowd noise at the Watford kick-off was exceptional and only diminished when the players started tippy-tappy . A few people booed them off at half-time ,which I don't condone but it was deserved.
There's only a few seats left and as AK says it will be sold out before Sunday.

That's sincerely good to hear, mate. I wasn't making too bigger point but it's difficult to not be influenced by what's been openly discussed.

I guess, from an international perspective, certain actions can be far reaching whether they seem justified or not.

It's impossible for me to make it now. I don't blame anyone, only myself really (and I accept that can be judged), but little things can make a difference.

August 22, 2015, 04:03:39 AM
Reply #31

Alanvideo

That's sincerely good to hear, mate. I wasn't making too bigger point but it's difficult to not be influenced by what's been openly discussed.

I guess, from an international perspective, certain actions can be far reaching whether they seem justified or not.

It's impossible for me to make it now. I don't blame anyone, only myself really (and I accept that can be judged), but little things can make a difference.
.............really looking forward to this game , we always seem to play good footie against City . There should be some incoming transfer news and hopefully Stones will still be with us.   :cheers:
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 22, 2015, 05:01:54 PM
Reply #32

Bluedylan

Wonder if he'll go with Kone again playing from the right, or maybe bring Kev in to offer a bit more protection to Seamus? Would be harsh on Kone like, but I'd probably go for Kev. Horses for courses and that.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

August 22, 2015, 06:51:02 PM
Reply #33

Thornton_19

Wonder if he'll go with Kone again playing from the right, or maybe bring Kev in to offer a bit more protection to Seamus? Would be harsh on Kone like, but I'd probably go for Kev. Horses for courses and that.

He'll start Mirallas I reckon, use his pace to exploit Kolorov who will be bombing forward all game. Could see Kone getting exposed by Kolorov and Sterling on the wings.

August 22, 2015, 10:49:12 PM
Reply #34

Shogun

Administrator
Win and we go top.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 22, 2015, 11:39:15 PM
Reply #35

Evertonian in NC

Win and we go top.

And stay there as long as the Arseholes take a point Monday night.

Agree, I wouldn't start Kone again.  City will be ready to exploit that if we begin in that formation.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 23, 2015, 12:33:52 AM
Reply #36

Stumpy

I would defo go with mirallas for this one.

August 23, 2015, 01:10:20 AM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think Kolorov is injured? Or is that zab?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 23, 2015, 01:17:56 AM
Reply #38

Juanito

Think Kolorov is injured? Or is that zab?

Zab.

August 23, 2015, 04:58:48 AM
Reply #39

Thornton_19

Think we will win here 1-0, which will ruin my City heavy fantasy football team.

August 23, 2015, 06:26:18 AM
Reply #40

KevtheRat

I've bought 4 season tickets off a mate for this, one adult, one U16 concession and 2 kids, does anyone know how much it would be to upgrade the U16 concession to an OAP and the 2 kids tickets to an OAP and an adult? Late notice bit thought I'd see if anyone knew

August 23, 2015, 06:17:00 PM
Reply #41

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Getting pretty damn excited now. Beers in the fridge, big widescreen TV...

Ticket sorted for Wednesday as well! Good times!
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

August 23, 2015, 06:19:57 PM
Reply #42

TSGun

Although this game is far from make or break it's going to be really good guide as to how we're truly travelling right now. It has potential to be the real starting point of the season in some regards.

Feeling good about a strong performance today.

Getting pretty damn excited now. Beers in the fridge, big widescreen TV...

Ticket sorted for Wednesday as well! Good times!

Damn straight they are...I may have to open an early one to calm the nerves (any excuse will do  :))
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 06:22:47 PM by The Smoking Gun »

August 23, 2015, 06:20:39 PM
Reply #43

Big Nev

NSNO Subscriber
Heading off to Alexander's bar in Paphos to watch with a mate who's a City fan

Come on Blues make my day!!
Rotterdam \'85
I was there!!!

August 23, 2015, 06:33:20 PM
Reply #44

TheRam