0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 29006 times)

August 28, 2015, 08:03:19 PM
Reply #15

TSGun

If McCarthy can fire in this game we're a big chance.

August 28, 2015, 09:16:30 PM
Reply #16

Evertonian in NC

I don't see how Oviedo can start after looking unfit and going 120 minutes less than 72 hours earlier.

If their midfield is especially shaky, perhaps we unleash our man Mo on them, especially if Barry has to drop to LB.  Browning probably needs to be the across-the-backline sub again.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 28, 2015, 09:29:39 PM
Reply #17

American Evertonian

I believe that was basically the suggestion

I realized that. I was just completing the painting of what would happen
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 29, 2015, 12:24:45 AM
Reply #18

kramer0

I'm still disgusted by how badly they outworked us in the two fixtures last season. A good performance here will help me forget.

August 29, 2015, 01:13:01 AM
Reply #19

Outworlder47

Spurs sign Son Heung-Min for 22M, but he likely won't be cleared in time for the match. Curious to see how he does in the Premier League.

August 29, 2015, 01:19:52 AM
Reply #20

Alanvideo

Spurs sign Son Heung-Min for 22M, but he likely won't be cleared in time for the match. Curious to see how he does in the Premier League.
..........Spurs could have bought 44 Rodriguez's for the same price  ::)
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 29, 2015, 02:22:16 AM
Reply #21

Rhys

I don't see how Oviedo can start after looking unfit and going 120 minutes less than 72 hours earlier.

If their midfield is especially shaky, perhaps we unleash our man Mo on them, especially if Barry has to drop to LB.  Browning probably needs to be the across-the-backline sub again.

Depends on the player I guess. Some players might be benefit from that workout and actually help them, others might need more rest period. Don't think we will find out though as I reckon he will be playing regardless of if he is nearly properly ready or not!

August 29, 2015, 03:19:08 AM
Reply #22

marky v

I think the extra time will do a lot of players good but maybe not as quickly as this fixture, Deulofeu and Oviedo really needed that fixture and Barkley and Rom continued their goals and assists, the good news is we have more players up for starting a premier league game than before midweek

August 29, 2015, 05:11:59 AM
Reply #23

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Just found out I'm finishing an hour early at 5 so will catch this in a rough ass boozer in kirkby where everyone thinks I'm gay cos I have a man bag :(

Last time I watched a game there we lost 6-3 to chelsea. 

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:12:30 AM by TheRam »

August 29, 2015, 05:23:46 AM
Reply #24

irishtoffee

Just found out I'm finishing an hour early at 5 so will catch this in a rough ass boozer in kirkby where everyone thinks I'm gay cos I have a man bag :(

I'm sure it's one of those tough looking man bags though💁

August 29, 2015, 05:57:02 AM
Reply #25

bigmanbob

Man the fuck up Ram!

August 29, 2015, 11:15:22 AM
Reply #26

Cuttyblue

Never met you Ram but I'll admit the mention of a "murse" caught me by surprise.

Anyway, set up to counter them with pace and we'll take something from this match.

August 29, 2015, 04:12:06 PM
Reply #27

The Analog Kid

Off to Creamfields today so I'm recording it to watch tomorrow, or later if I'm able to see. Quite confident today if we can keep that lanky big-nosed twat quiet. Been a difficult week for Everton, one were we've come out stronger so I'm pretty sure of a win here today.

COYB.

August 29, 2015, 06:14:53 PM
Reply #28

Tinga

You sure it's not the heels and make up, Venus?.

Anyway, I'm just hoping we put in a good performance, mainly Stones puts in one.

August 29, 2015, 06:24:43 PM
Reply #29

Bluedylan

Proper metrosexual @TheRam . Love the image of some big Kirkby bruiser sitting on his man bag and fucking all his work stuff up.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.