0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
87 (77.7%)
Lennon (Sub)
0 (0%)
Funes Mori (Sub)
2 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 44681 times)

September 11, 2015, 12:13:41 AM
Reply #30

Alanvideo

It was rekindled though as the game went on.

That doesn't happen very often!
..........Yes it did get going when we chipped in with goals like Eto's header.but that eerie silence when Costa scored after 35 seconds will stay with me..................
We are special ,we are Everton.

September 11, 2015, 12:15:49 AM
Reply #31

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
..........Yes it did get going when we chipped in with goals like Eto's header.but that eerie silence when Costa scored after 35 seconds will stay with me..................
It was two nil by the time I'd sat down
Simply simply lovely

September 11, 2015, 03:37:43 AM
Reply #32

md49vd

i reckon mourinho will be doing some tapping up pre and post game for january

September 11, 2015, 05:43:08 AM
Reply #33

Alfie Noakes

It's time to beat them again  nod

September 11, 2015, 06:42:05 AM
Reply #34

Shogun

Administrator
Am I correct in thinking Stones made his debut against Chelsea?

Came on as a late sub I think.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 11, 2015, 11:38:55 AM
Reply #35

Trowel

Courtois is definitely out for this, he's fucked his knee. I bet Begovic can't believe his luck with the number of games he's getting!
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

September 11, 2015, 12:18:17 PM
Reply #36

minty

Considering the well documented recent activity it's hard not to imagine us being anything other than really up for this game (assuming Martinez and the players feel the same as the supporters do about the contempt shown our club by Chelsea and the media alike).

I hope we completely stuff'em.

I assume the players see it all as part of the game and are in no way worked up like some of the rabid fans are. We've already seen many criticise Jagielka for not speaking out enough about the tapping up.

i suppose the increased media attention on the game might have the desired effect if there are some who need a reason to be up for it. 

September 11, 2015, 05:16:01 PM
Reply #37

Lxxx

Would have been better if this game was on a Wednesday night under the floodlights with half the ground having had at least a couple of pints to up the volume.

The players need to come out bang up for it to get the crowd going at a lunch-time kick-off. A few crunching tackles and a bit of energy early doors will help.

September 11, 2015, 05:54:32 PM
Reply #38

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Would have been better if this game was on a Wednesday night under the floodlights with half the ground having had at least a couple of pints to up the volume.

The players need to come out bang up for it to get the crowd going at a lunch-time kick-off. A few crunching tackles and a bit of energy early doors will help.
People will still have had a couple of pints mate
Simply simply lovely

September 11, 2015, 05:56:04 PM
Reply #39

Evertonian in NC

I think Jagielka needs to do whatever is best for our locker room and Stones feeling re-integrated into the team - not our fans' desire for blood drawn.  That's what being a captain is all about.

I hope we smash those cunts, though I have predicted a rather uneventful draw.  Just too much buildup, and a letdown usually follows.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 11, 2015, 06:17:21 PM
Reply #40

MmmblueBernard

Am I correct in thinking Stones made his debut against Chelsea?

Came on as a late sub I think.

Competitive debut... maybe.....

Wasn't his debut against Real Madrid in USA? Marked Ronaldo out the game........
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 11, 2015, 07:26:18 PM
Reply #41

everton1952

they battered us 6-3 last year so I am sure they are well capable of handling a hostile crowd. Difficult to see how this one may go but as normal they are favourite.

September 11, 2015, 07:36:39 PM
Reply #42

Macca77

Looking forward to seeing Coleman Vs Costa again

September 11, 2015, 08:02:48 PM
Reply #43

Lxxx

People will still have had a couple of pints mate

True. But it's difficult to get tanked up for a 12:30 kick-off. Floodlights and night games help with the atmosphere as well.

September 11, 2015, 08:07:46 PM
Reply #44

Macca77

Still plenty of tickets available for tomorrow, quite surprising