0 (0%)
Lukaku
2 (3.4%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
2 (3.4%)
Mirallas (Sub)
6 (10.3%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: Swansea City v Everton  (Read 27131 times)

September 20, 2015, 03:30:01 PM
Reply #375

Rhys

Much more promising yesterday attacked them with much more intent and pace in the play.

I thought Ross and stones were great but also thought Barry and jags were top drawer as well. Barry won so many balls back and composed on the ball, got our play going very well and Ross just seemed to demand the ball and want to make things happen which was what was lacking last season at times from both of them.

Its no surprise Lukaku had a poor day holding the ball up. It is that he missed 3 great chances, normally expect at least one of those to be a goal. Give him the benefit of the doubt in that respect because finishing is not normally something you can criticise him for.

As for the mirallas red, it won't get rescinded I doubt we will appeal. Studs up, high and in this day and age that is enough for a ref to give a red. Pointless challenge.

September 20, 2015, 06:44:27 PM
Reply #376

wepull

As good as Barkley was I wish he would get into better positions off the ball. Seems like he always drops so deep so he has too many opponents between him and the goal and too few teammates.  Never makes any runs beyond Lukaku.

To be fair to him there are not many players in the team who can play such balls to him, so no point for him to do that.