1 (1.2%)
Lukaku
38 (46.9%)
Lennon (Sub)
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: Everton v Liverpool  (Read 45316 times)

September 29, 2015, 09:51:49 PM
Reply #45

bacon sarnie

I don't like them guys.

No i know we all have a distaste for them but i have an unhealthy hatred towards them. I mean that literally. My disgust for them has an actual negative effect on my health. Every time they do their redshite kinda things i always resort to either throwing up or shitting my pants. Every gradiose statement, every time they lack any kind of humility, every time they flat out refuse to acknowledge their own shortcomings. Every manager they hire is a complete whopper. They have had some GHASTLY ugly players in their time. I hate they lack a sense of humor and taking the piss out of them is akin to some sort of blasphemy or bigotry. And maybe its my skewed perception on reality but i seriously swear there is no other group of fans like this, nor is there a club that acts like that either. And worst of all is how the media stands up for them, whether its by hiring 10 liverpool pundits for every 1 non-liverpool pundit or by going on about what a great player Stevie Gerrard was STILL after he left 4 months ago with his tail between his legs. Seriously this guy is a complete and utter bellend by anyones standards but the media have preached about him so much that he is considered a true hero in the football world, yet other cunts don't seem to be able to get away with it.

And no im not bitter about their historical achievements, any reasonable person knows full well Liverpools success has no significance to the achievements of everton..apart from Liverpool fans! And they portray it in such a deluded way that when they say "We won it 5 times" you get the impression that the fans almost think they played in those finals or something.

Look i know in my heart that they're not all like this, they're a hugely supported club and they can't all be bellends. But theres just so many of them and they're given so much opportunity to spout their shite it just wont i mean fuckk sake!!!!!!!!

At the very least i want to beat them under King Brenny because he is the latest in a long line of Redshite managers who deserve a good fucking whalloping.

Manchester United supporter from Trinidad asked me how long had I been an Evertonian during a recent conversation about football. Couldn't wait to tell me he'd been a Liverpool supporter during the 80's. Just another amusing daft twat in a red shirt.

September 29, 2015, 09:54:04 PM
Reply #46

Evertonian in NC

I think I'd give at least 10 years off my life for a 4-nil battering on Sunday.  Rom hat trick and a cheeky Stones pen to twist the knife.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 29, 2015, 09:55:27 PM
Reply #47

Evertonian in NC

Manchester United supporter from Trinidad asked me how long had I been an Evertonian during a recent conversation about football. Couldn't wait to tell me he'd been a Liverpool supporter during the 80's. Just another amusing daft twat in a red shirt.

Christ.  About the only thing positive I can say about all the local Manure supporters in North Carolina is how much they all fucking hate Liverpool, at least.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 29, 2015, 10:15:35 PM
Reply #48

Simon Paul

Administrator
At two down last night I said to the fella next to me "we're gonna get bummed in the Derby"

At 3-2 he asked if I was still so confident

I just hugged him

September 29, 2015, 10:20:58 PM
Reply #49

Macca77

The thing i hate more than anything in these games, (apart from losing) is the two games a season supporters, you know the ones, they come out of woodwork in the week we play them, they've never been the game and have no intention of going, but for these two games they're footballing experts, they're the worlds greatest redshite supporter, they know everything, and if you dare disagree with them then you're nothing but a bitter bluenose. I'm actually getting angry here.

This time next week they will all be gone, back to the bog of eternal stench.

September 29, 2015, 10:22:35 PM
Reply #50

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Even '' Carra '' sez Goodison is going to be bouncing. We're going to batter them.

I think part of our problem in the games is that because they think they're so good, or should be, that when they're just doing ok, like they're only a point behind us, that they think they're completely terrible.

This can then transcend to us where we think that if they're terrible we should be battering them.

Whereas it should be a tight game as we're close in the table and have been, generally for the past 5/6 years.

So we need to ignore the quasi desperation of "this is our chance" type feelings and just concentrate on making it as uncomfortable for them as possible to give us what could be a defining advantage given the tight margins between each side's performance/standing.

September 29, 2015, 10:37:23 PM
Reply #51

Cozzie

Argh, hate these games, I just am never ever ever confident regardless of the form either of us are in.

I still think we have a slight mental block playing them.

As always, just cant wait till its done and dusted, just get it over with, hope we win.

September 29, 2015, 10:48:16 PM
Reply #52

kramer0

They always seem to play up to the occasion, which brings me to my questions:

1. How much of this can we attribute to Gerrard's influence?
2. Does anyone think this fixture will get better now that he's gone?

I'm curious to see how it plays out although I still feel a horrible sense of dread because our recent derby record has been awful.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 10:49:13 PM by kramer0 »

September 29, 2015, 10:54:38 PM
Reply #53

Rodenplav64

No doubt Gerard was a massive influence in recent years . He drove them forward and at times seemed to be the only one who knew what it meant . It is essential we have our best defence out as I just don't fancy Mori and Browning dealing with Coutinho and Sturridge . Think everywhere else we are a match for them more so with Coleman and Stones .

September 29, 2015, 10:56:05 PM
Reply #54

Shogun

Administrator
Must be the first time in yonks they've played a derby without a scouser in the line up.

Actually, probably the first time full stop.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 10:56:24 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 29, 2015, 10:57:01 PM
Reply #55

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Must be the first time in yonks they've played a derby without a scouser in the line up.

Actually, probably the first time full stop.
What about scouseinho?

Simply simply lovely

September 29, 2015, 11:02:40 PM
Reply #56

blue slug

We will win 3-1 sunday so there

September 30, 2015, 12:06:31 AM
Reply #57

74Blue

Come on Everton! These are shite!

September 30, 2015, 01:03:56 AM
Reply #58

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I don't like them guys.

No i know we all have a distaste for them but i have an unhealthy hatred towards them. I mean that literally. My disgust for them has an actual negative effect on my health. Every time they do their redshite kinda things i always resort to either throwing up or shitting my pants. Every gradiose statement, every time they lack any kind of humility, every time they flat out refuse to acknowledge their own shortcomings. Every manager they hire is a complete whopper. They have had some GHASTLY ugly players in their time. I hate they lack a sense of humor and taking the piss out of them is akin to some sort of blasphemy or bigotry. And maybe its my skewed perception on reality but i seriously swear there is no other group of fans like this, nor is there a club that acts like that either. And worst of all is how the media stands up for them, whether its by hiring 10 liverpool pundits for every 1 non-liverpool pundit or by going on about what a great player Stevie Gerrard was STILL after he left 4 months ago with his tail between his legs. Seriously this guy is a complete and utter bellend by anyones standards but the media have preached about him so much that he is considered a true hero in the football world, yet other cunts don't seem to be able to get away with it.

And no im not bitter about their historical achievements, any reasonable person knows full well Liverpools success has no significance to the achievements of everton..apart from Liverpool fans! And they portray it in such a deluded way that when they say "We won it 5 times" you get the impression that the fans almost think they played in those finals or something.

Look i know in my heart that they're not all like this, they're a hugely supported club and they can't all be bellends. But theres just so many of them and they're given so much opportunity to spout their shite it just wont i mean fuckk sake!!!!!!!!

At the very least i want to beat them under King Brenny because he is the latest in a long line of Redshite managers who deserve a good fucking whalloping.

You'll be a man my son.

Brought a tear to my eye this

September 30, 2015, 01:06:19 AM
Reply #59

Shogun

Administrator
I don't like them guys.

I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth