0 (0%)
Barkley (Sub)
0 (0%)
Deulofeu (Sub)
1 (2.2%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Everton v Norwich  (Read 34747 times)

October 27, 2015, 04:07:19 PM
Reply #30

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
How amazing would it be to see Pienaar's name on the team sheet!!

and baines! seriously i can't stress enough how much they will solve all our problems.

they do 1-2's from the half way line that get us further up the pitch rather than people like mc carthy dribbling it slowly towards geri, then passing it to him when he is marked by two players, then back to coleman who goes to barry then to barkley and we all hope he runs past everyone and scores.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 27, 2015, 04:15:06 PM
Reply #31

wilbur

Neither Gibson nor Oviedo was on the bench on Saturday so either they've got problems or we've got a big squad! Cleverley looks a certainty to get some game time but maybe not from the start after such a long time out. This is Gerry's competition so he must surely play.

I'm expecting something like....

Robles

Browning Stones Mori Galloway (Average age 21)

Mirallas  Osman Gibson Naismith (Average age 30) 

Gerry     Kone

Keep the faith

“It was the best 10 years of my career, in fact they are the only team I ever actually played for. That’s what happens when you play for Everton, you forget the rest, the rest means nothing.” - Duncan Ferguson

October 27, 2015, 04:51:17 PM
Reply #32

Everton Mint

Martinez, speaking ahead of tomorrow's Capital One Cup toe with Norwich City at Goodison, also confirmed that Bryan Oviedo is now fully fit, but added that doubts remain over Leighton Baines, Steven Pienaar and Tony Hibbert.

"Baines, Hibbert and Pienaar need a little bit longer before they can be considered," he added..

:(

October 27, 2015, 04:55:48 PM
Reply #33

Everton Mint

October 27, 2015, 05:24:06 PM
Reply #34

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
and baines! seriously i can't stress enough how much they will solve all our problems.

they do 1-2's from the half way line that get us further up the pitch rather than people like mc carthy dribbling it slowly towards geri, then passing it to him when he is marked by two players, then back to coleman who goes to barry then to barkley and we all hope he runs past everyone and scores.

There's no chance with baines though is there?

Pienaar played for U21's so defo a chance we will see him.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 27, 2015, 06:23:33 PM
Reply #35

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
There's no chance with baines though is there?

Pienaar played for U21's so defo a chance we will see him.

Martinez, speaking ahead of tomorrow's Capital One Cup toe with Norwich City at Goodison, also confirmed that Bryan Oviedo is now fully fit, but added that doubts remain over Leighton Baines, Steven Pienaar and Tony Hibbert.

"Baines, Hibbert and Pienaar need a little bit longer before they can be considered," he added..

:(

Simply simply lovely

October 27, 2015, 06:41:51 PM
Reply #36

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
cunts.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 27, 2015, 09:46:29 PM
Reply #37

TheTone

no fucking about with the team please Roberto, most important game of the season this for me,  full strength team required

October 27, 2015, 09:51:58 PM
Reply #38

The Analog Kid

Got four tickets for this in the Family Enc, I'm not going though as me and her aren't talking. Again. So I'll just watch the live game then go to work. Fuckin' marriages.

October 27, 2015, 10:07:30 PM
Reply #39

The Analog Kid

Sunday 1.30pm isn't it?

Isn't he the same guy that's responsible for our matchday threads as well??

October 27, 2015, 10:14:07 PM
Reply #40

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Got four tickets for this in the Family Enc, I'm not going though as me and her aren't talking. Again. So I'll just watch the live game then go to work. Fuckin' marriages.

Marriage

October 27, 2015, 10:19:16 PM
Reply #41

The Analog Kid

October 27, 2015, 10:25:44 PM
Reply #42

Gash

Global Moderator
Isn't he the same guy that's responsible for our matchday threads as well??

At least he'd have had it up on time seeing as he thought it was a day early. ;)

October 27, 2015, 10:27:38 PM
Reply #43

The Analog Kid

At least he'd have had it up on time seeing as he thought it was a day early. ;)

Every cloud...

October 27, 2015, 10:28:13 PM
Reply #44

Shogun

Administrator

@Bluedylan gets a cob on if I leave it too long
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth