November 17, 2018, 02:31:57 PM

Author Topic: "I couldn't care less" if Blues concede first  (Read 5686 times)

October 30, 2015, 03:34:47 PM
Read 5686 times

Lxxx

Regardless of his thoughts on conceding the first goal he needs to work out a way of stopping us doing it, as we only seem to wake up and he only seems to put more than two attackers on the pitch when we're behind. It's not great to watch.

October 30, 2015, 04:18:45 PM
Reply #1

Lxxx

No wonder we've lost three games to the three worst sides in the league. Deluded clueless prick.

And breathe.....

October 30, 2015, 05:03:05 PM
Reply #2

Lxxx

Fair enough. I didn't google the article tbh, maybe link it in the post?

Oh dear.

October 30, 2015, 07:13:24 PM
Reply #3

Lxxx

Hes very unprofessional when it comes to the fine margins (he so likes to talk about) penalities, defending set plays, now even worrying about the 1st goal in games

It's all good as long as we score more than the opposition.

October 30, 2015, 11:22:21 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

I'm sure it's just been lost in translation, with English not being his first language n all. Like the not bothering to practise corners, penalties being a free for all and pointless analysing goals conceded as they're inevitable. I'm sure they're all misunderstandings.

October 31, 2015, 03:38:39 PM
Reply #5

Lxxx

Not saying you are wrong, but where is the evidence we don't practice free kicks and corners? I know people are constantly saying we don't, but I just find it really hard to believe. Has Martinez  been quoted as saying so, or is it all just hearsay? If the later, I am not all that inclined to believe it.

It's Saturday morning and I'm rough so I can't be arsed digging out the link but if you're that bothered do a bit of digging, the interview is out there on the net somewhere about his obsession with stats and the low % of goals scored from corners. Also try Ossie's book.

October 31, 2015, 06:06:16 PM
Reply #6

Lxxx

It's good the Echo are now starting to play mischief as up till now all they've done is blow smoke up his arse.