0 (0%)
Lukaku
4 (9.1%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Lennon (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 41031 times)

November 06, 2015, 04:14:11 PM
Read 41031 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I wonder if this has something to do with us making a conscious effort to get more of an attacking presence up there with Lukaku

Of course the good form of Kone and Barkley has had a hand in this too.

Is there a case for it being their job to get the goals anyway and as they are doing it well enough, defenders and defensive midfielders haven't needed to bust a gut to help out in the goal scoring area?

Even Naismith, who my good friend @Thomas would have happily thrown on the bonfire last night has had a hand in supplying a few goals when given some rare time on the pitch, isn't that right @Rhys ?

i think it's the way our goals are getting scored, it's either a bit of individual skill or a fast counter attack.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2015, 08:23:46 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
There's quite a bottleneck in the middle of the table, with 5 teams (7-11) on 16 or 17 points.  Three here against the team on 20 and in 6th position would be a nice statement of intent.

I think we will do just fine away from home tomorrow as long as we don't lose our heads.  :D

yeah, although it isn't really a big deal - i do think it would be a statement if we could beat these.

i'm hoping for a green kit and a big rom hattrick.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

November 06, 2015, 11:40:41 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Have we given up on our away kit already?

It's apparently getting its first outing tomorrow.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 11:41:07 PM by brap2 »

November 07, 2015, 06:01:26 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It will be so deflating if we don't turn up.

Worried about payet and big andy to be honest, but I think their league position at the moment flatters to deceive a little. I hope.

November 07, 2015, 09:31:26 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Moses has got Galloway in his pocket here.

November 07, 2015, 09:36:34 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We haven't been terrible going forward so there is hope here.

Galloway have a tough day against a Moses who looks really up for it.

Del will get us back in this.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 09:38:01 PM by brap2 »

November 07, 2015, 09:44:59 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
God I love Gerard Deulofeu

November 07, 2015, 10:16:57 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I will probably end my input on this argument here but is he gonna try lob the keeper like that if he has got back on his line?

Is it a lob if you stick it in the top corner?

November 07, 2015, 11:07:43 PM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
absolutely love that assist, but it's a real shame we couldn't win today.

A decent result but disappointed to be honest.