Done it?

Yes
21 (56.8%)
No
13 (35.1%)
I would do but her arse stinks
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Rimming?  (Read 6663 times)

December 23, 2015, 11:18:34 PM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Brilliant definition here:

rimming
The act of using one's tongue on the anal rim of another person in order to gain and/or give sexual pleasure.

Insertion of the tongue is not necessary. Circular motions in the clockwise directions are supposedly better in the Northern hemisphere, and anti-clockwise ones in the Southern.
"If he wipes his ass well, I'll give him a good rimming"
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 23, 2015, 11:21:25 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
My dogs do it to each other all the time.

One of my dogs is so into it, when they're outside and the other is shitting, he'll be right by her sewer pipe exit lapping everything that comes out befor eit even hits the ground.

Then he comes in and gives kisses to the kids :)
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 23, 2015, 11:25:52 PM
Reply #17

Bluenose 91

Very rarely when normally getting down to it.

After a few bevvies and thinking you're James Deen it's a different story.

December 23, 2015, 11:34:16 PM
Reply #18

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Done and done.

December 24, 2015, 12:49:16 AM
Reply #19

Macca77

My arse is purely exit only

<clicks fingers and skips out of thread>

December 24, 2015, 01:41:47 AM
Reply #20

TSGun

Yeah but it was an accident though.

December 24, 2015, 01:54:51 AM
Reply #21

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 24, 2015, 02:00:10 AM
Reply #22

Macca77

Buy me a drink and ill think about it

December 24, 2015, 02:45:00 AM
Reply #23

maccanacca

NSNO Subscriber
only the once, it was pretty decent actually - both

I was "seeing" (sleeping with every now and then) this woman who kept hinting about anal so one night decided I'd have a go.  Did the old vulcan fingers on her, two in the pink, one in the stink, and rubbed her clit with my thumb.  She fucking loved it.  Proper going off her nut about it, so I bent her over onto all fours and ate her pussy and ass out for about 20 minutes til she squirted all down my chin.

receiving was from someone different and was a bit of a surprise as it was in work
Stand up, if you love the Blues!

December 24, 2015, 02:54:08 AM
Reply #24

velimski

December 24, 2015, 02:57:36 AM
Reply #25

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't know why I keep coming in this thread.

(did you see what I did there?)
- Walt Disney

December 24, 2015, 02:58:54 AM
Reply #26

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Almost every girl I have been with has felt the lash of the Bally tongue in her arse,

Pretty much the best thing I've seen on here.

December 24, 2015, 03:01:37 AM
Reply #27

stirlingblue

Almost every girl I have been with has felt the lash of the Bally tongue in her arse,

Pretty much the best thing I've seen on here.

That didn't quote properly and I read it as every girl TheRam has been with has felt the lash of Bally's tongue.

Almost like you're a double act, Bally preps em and Ram well....Rams them

December 24, 2015, 03:05:09 AM
Reply #28

velimski

That didn't quote properly and I read it as every girl TheRam has been with has felt the lash of Bally's tongue.

Almost like you're a double act, Bally preps em and Ram well....Rams them

lolol

December 24, 2015, 03:10:55 AM
Reply #29

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I remember in the bad news thread a few weeks ago @TheRam saying he hasn't had a clean break in ages

Really hoping he warns them if they go on the Easter trail when they are getting down to it with him!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!