November 22, 2017, 10:00:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Stoke  (Read 38262 times)

December 28, 2015, 03:43:35 AM
Reply #30

Shogun

Administrator
Peak tactics tombola!

CM of Baines and Naismith, Barry at LCB of a back 3; the horror, the horror...

Even Jelavic scored
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 28, 2015, 04:57:14 AM
Reply #31

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
boxing day last year was the worst game ive ever been too i think. Plus got stuck in the snow on the way home. horrible. Hope we twat the cunts tmoro :)
I have to return some videotapes.

December 28, 2015, 04:58:51 AM
Reply #32

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
ok not the worst....but the day as a whole was fucking awful.

December 28, 2015, 05:09:26 AM
Reply #33

ally2

The 3 10's fail against Spurs was up there with the Hull game.

December 28, 2015, 05:13:38 AM
Reply #34

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I don't even remember the Hull game.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 28, 2015, 01:34:34 PM
Reply #35

TSGun

Looking forward to this game. Happy to have a day off tomorrow so I can actually watch it live for once  :)

If we can win this, on top of the Newcastle game, it'll be the one present I really secretly only wished for to come true.

December 28, 2015, 02:31:22 PM
Reply #36

Rodenplav64

I am worried about the physical duel between Arnautovic and Stones as Hughes will obviously see it is something to work on . I would start with Mirallas again and I am torn over Lennon or Deulofeu but would ( against these ) go for Lennon to keep it a bit tighter .

December 28, 2015, 02:45:07 PM
Reply #37

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I spookily predicted exactly what would happen last Christmas against Stoke

This year it's a 1-1 draw. Fairly frustrating, but this is Stoke, it's what they do!

Bojan for Stoke just after half time. Lukaku in the last 15 for us. Also there's a sitter missed somewhere in the mix
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 28, 2015, 04:12:40 PM
Reply #38

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Is Gareth Barry suspended or something?
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

December 28, 2015, 04:13:57 PM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator
Is Gareth Barry suspended or something?

Bad enough playing 2 matches in 3 days last season, let alone 2 in 2!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 28, 2015, 04:15:17 PM
Reply #40

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Bad enough playing 2 matches in 3 days last season, let alone 2 in 2!

Hahahaha so you think Martinez will have learned a lesson?!

He's the captain, he will definitely be starting!

December 28, 2015, 04:18:28 PM
Reply #41

Bluedylan

Win this today, and Watford beat Spurs (which is entirely possible), and we have a chance to go level with Spurs at the weekend. Given that every London journalist is jizzing their kecks about Spurs and predicting top 2/3 for them, that shows how preposterously open the league is.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 28, 2015, 04:27:10 PM
Reply #42

Rhys

Yeah apparently we all love the Christmas fixtures. I don't. I think they're stupid. Why do our entire squad/team have to spend Christmas Day in a hotel in god knows where just so a Boxing Day game can be played? The weather is usually shit and it should be a time for families. I know a fair few love the tradition and that getting out f the house can be a good thing but I still don't get it.

Apparently they had a light training session on Christmas morning, spend the afternoon and evening to haw lunch with the families then flew up to Newcastle Boxing Day morning and back after the game so not too bad for them this year.

Deulofeu looked like he had a few too many pigs in blankets though judging by his touch when he came on!

December 28, 2015, 04:37:25 PM
Reply #43

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently they had a light training session on Christmas morning, spend the afternoon and evening to haw lunch with the families then flew up to Newcastle Boxing Day morning and back after the game so not too bad for them this year.

Deulofeu looked like he had a few too many pigs in blankets though judging by his touch when he came on!

isnt he always a bit rusty? he seems to need a bit of time to get into games.

December 28, 2015, 05:52:01 PM
Reply #44

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Does the cunt still manage these?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney