November 25, 2017, 12:52:24 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Stoke  (Read 38370 times)

December 28, 2015, 08:10:13 PM
Reply #60

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
eh??
I have to return some videotapes.

December 28, 2015, 08:11:54 PM
Reply #61

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Had to change it, it's a busy schedule.

Bit disappointed to see kone back in is all.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 28, 2015, 08:13:03 PM
Reply #62

Shogun

Administrator
Had to change it, it's a busy schedule.

Bit disappointed to see kone back in is all.

Kone back to being disliked?

I think he'll do well, probably feel good for the rest.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

December 28, 2015, 08:14:39 PM
Reply #63

Everton Mint

Lennon and Mirallas must have injuries - too good to just be left out ...

Geri is a good one to play at home though. 
:Deulofeu:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 08:16:05 PM by Everton Mint »

December 28, 2015, 08:17:00 PM
Reply #64

toffee_scot

A bit of squad rotation as a result of having 2 games in 3 days.

Plus Lennon and Mirallas both got taken off against Newcastle - some of us were surprised Lennon was taken off, maybe he picked up a knock which is why he's not even on the bench. Mirallas rarely lasts 90 minutes in a game too.

December 28, 2015, 08:17:16 PM
Reply #65

Thom

Administrator
A tad concerned over a lack of pace on the bench. Could have done with Mirallas or Lennon, just in case we need something different.

Can't complain about the team though. Baines has only just come back so two matches in 48 hours is a bit much, McCarthy was always going to come back once fit and Cleverley's probably in need of a rest.

I suspect Barry's on there because he's vice captain too. He's the only one I'd be concerned about starting for us due to his age.

December 28, 2015, 08:17:53 PM
Reply #66

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
real dissapointed to not see Cleverly in there :(
I have to return some videotapes.

December 28, 2015, 08:17:58 PM
Reply #67

Bluedylan

They're playing the same front 4 (I think) as two days ago, so hopefully our rotation will give us a bit of an edge.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

December 28, 2015, 08:19:16 PM
Reply #68

Juanito

I'm surprised Barry started and Clev on bench considering the ages of both players- hope this is not a game too much for Bazza

December 28, 2015, 08:19:33 PM
Reply #69

Everton Mint

Hope Kone improves over his recent games, not been good enough either at linking with Rom, or finishing.

December 28, 2015, 08:20:41 PM
Reply #70

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Kone back to being disliked?

I think he'll do well, probably feel good for the rest.

Nah I like him, but he's been out of form for a while and I'm just concerned that his side looks a bit similar to the one that's been struggling to win.

No I like
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 28, 2015, 08:21:41 PM
Reply #71

toffee_scot

It'll be interesting to see how Barry performs. Some have argued he was poor last season with one of the reasons being he was playing too many games for his age. Besic or Gibson could have replaced him for this game but Martinez seems to think he is not worth rotating, I hope he's made the right decision.

December 28, 2015, 08:25:07 PM
Reply #72

bacon sarnie

Its not Butland, Johnson, Shawcross, Wollscheid, Pieters, Cameron, Whelan, Shaqiri, Afellay, Arnautovic, Krkic, I fear but Clattenburg as referee.

Geri's gonna get the shit kicked out of him.

December 28, 2015, 08:26:27 PM
Reply #73

TheTone

Lukaku looked creamed crackered at the end of the newcastle game, really worried that he's playing too much, can't see him lasting the 90 mins, I have a good feeling about this though, Naismith to nick a winner off the bench ;)

December 28, 2015, 08:26:39 PM
Reply #74

WeimaranerBlues

missed McCarthy since he went off when we were 2 up to Bournmouth, but few surprises Besic Lennon And Kev not even on the bench ,

stoke same starting 11 as sat v mancs, so need to start fast get at them