September 22, 2019, 03:17:45 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Tottenham  (Read 69072 times)

January 04, 2016, 12:10:20 AM
Reply #525

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Pretty much all we're about now isn't it. Playing good football but not winning. The fact we played deeper just makes it seem like we was better. But we could have been about 4 down at half time in reality

Which is why the improvement and the changes for the second half were far from obvious.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

January 04, 2016, 12:11:16 AM
Reply #526

Shogun

Administrator
Media wank a thon over delle Ali is bordering on ridiculous

Almost like he's young, English and plays for Spurs!

January 04, 2016, 12:11:50 AM
Reply #527

Bluedylan

Reckon we'll beat City. Pellegrini doesn't prepare for oppositions, just sets the team up the same way every week and they're open as fuck through the middle and without Kompany.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 04, 2016, 12:12:19 AM
Reply #528

howard1334

Pretty much all we're about now isn't it. Playing good football but not winning. The fact we played deeper just makes it seem like we was better. But we could have been about 4 down at half time in reality

We were actually better defensively second half - that was not an illusion.

January 04, 2016, 12:12:31 AM
Reply #529

cjohno100

better 2nd half, i thought besic made a massive difference when he came on we actually started winning the ball in midfield and delboy gave us an outlet we never had 1st half

January 04, 2016, 12:13:02 AM
Reply #530

Evertonian in NC

Besic did look great when he came on.

He also strikes me as someone who would make a good captain one day.

Anyone see how he went over to Stones to give him a rollicking about pissing about at the back?

That's the type of player we need.

He's got balls the size of church bells, no doubt.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 04, 2016, 12:13:16 AM
Reply #531

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I wouldn't be against jags coming in for him for a bit. Ground the lad

He was on the cusp of losing the ball but got bailed out by the ref.

He was having a very good game, but that ruined it for me.

I'm still fuming now tbh.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 04, 2016, 12:13:30 AM
Reply #532

chang

No, the reality is at half time it was 1-1

January 04, 2016, 12:13:45 AM
Reply #533

indiantoffee1975

Better 2nd half but it's 3 wins from 11 homes games and the inability to beat a team in the top half at Goodison which remains a very poor return.

January 04, 2016, 12:13:58 AM
Reply #534

GrantyBoy78

Besic did look great when he came on.

He also strikes me as someone who would make a good captain one day.

Anyone see how he went over to Stones to give him a rollicking about pissing about at the back?

That's the type of player we need.
Thought that at the time. Gives us a cunty/snide side we lack, too.

January 04, 2016, 12:13:58 AM
Reply #535

Thomas

Sure,but then that can't be used as an excuse for some fans to be complete idiots by  saying 'lets get Tony Pulis in' . Jesus wept.
Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 04, 2016, 12:15:05 AM
Reply #536

Thomas

Reckon we'll beat City. Pellegrini doesn't prepare for oppositions, just sets the team up the same way every week and they're open as fuck through the middle and without Kompany.

Famous last words?
Not at all interested in being popular

Very interested in saying/doing what's right for Everton FC.

We may agree/disagree but its all about opinions/debate and thats what makes football/supporting Everton amazing.

January 04, 2016, 12:16:07 AM
Reply #537

Bluedylan

Famous last words?

Nah, I honestly do. Dunno about over two legs, but I think we'll win this week.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

January 04, 2016, 12:16:19 AM
Reply #538

Shogun

Administrator
I'm made up Stones did it, absolute boss.

January 04, 2016, 12:17:15 AM
Reply #539

Lxxx

God knows what shape Barry will be in second half against City. He was running in quick sand last 20.