October 23, 2019, 05:21:11 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Tottenham  (Read 71040 times)

January 02, 2016, 05:30:20 PM
Read 71040 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Awesome. I'll miss this one as I'm going to see Star Wars instead.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 03, 2016, 10:09:31 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thought that was in
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 03, 2016, 10:15:20 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
How come Spurs have more players on the pitch than us?

January 03, 2016, 10:20:18 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Heh after all this complaining, we'll nick the only goal against the run of play.

I hope.

January 03, 2016, 10:43:08 PM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Nice to see the stewards helping Coleman up there...

January 03, 2016, 10:46:38 PM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And there it is. On time again.

January 03, 2016, 11:13:19 PM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I've seen enough. I'm off to watch Star Wars now.

Hope we get the win...

January 04, 2016, 04:48:08 AM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
You're right! In fact he should have caught it.

And then sprinted up the other end with the ball, beating all Spurs players twice, before crossing to himself and setting himself up for an amazing overheaded volley goal from 60 yards out.