October 14, 2019, 05:19:04 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Tottenham  (Read 70370 times)

January 03, 2016, 11:00:14 PM
Read 70370 times

Dirty Ticket

jesusfuckingchrist! desperate(ish) stuff from us. have we got a coach? Tottingham have had a embarrasment of options in just about every move theyve had. -mind your head on the way out Bobby, you have got the most tallented squad of players for decades  here and you cant organise a corner or fuck all. martinez = total joke of a loser. get shut Bill you wimp

January 04, 2016, 01:18:32 AM
Reply #1

Dirty Ticket

Thats just a piece for shit written with your right hand stucked behind. Martinez is no defensive coach and if you want that philosophy you go get Tony Pullis. Too bad Martinez fell for the pressure and abandoned what he is good at - attacking. He is fore sure finished soon.
wha? - i want us to be able to see a game out.- mix it up a bit so as not to be predictable and stay switched on for 94 minutes- is that too much to ask for? it doesnt look to me like Bobby has abandoned his crab-ball slow snooze style at all. is he so dense as to not see we are predictable and easy to play against with just a bit of running and closing down from the opposition- or is effort a dirty word and we are above that- no breaking sweat for us m`boy, thats for the likes of lesser teams who we have the right to look down on!!!!!!!!

January 04, 2016, 02:47:40 AM
Reply #2

Dirty Ticket

seems like a load of evertonians think nil satis wotsit thingy means something else. the mad thing is that a bit more concentration and we couldve gone in at half time ahead and probably won the game too

January 04, 2016, 05:35:14 AM
Reply #3

Dirty Ticket

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum, if you don't know how to say it then don't use it
not sure if you are serious..... anyway, i was just being flippant about our fans who will accept any old rubbish, hence the getting the motto wrong-  new here so i shouldve checked if it was ok to use a bit of irony - (good job we werent playing west ham or the confusion on here wouldve caused mayhem)

January 04, 2016, 05:41:06 AM
Reply #4

Dirty Ticket

Don't be too harsh, he or she is new here...

.. and will get enough flak with some of our threads.
uh-oh  i`ve had it now!  :titanic: