September 24, 2019, 12:24:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Tottenham  (Read 69205 times)

January 03, 2016, 07:39:08 PM
Read 69205 times

Tinga

Spurs to win by at least 2 goals.

Your optimism is about as high as mine. Part of me doesn't want to even watch this.

January 03, 2016, 10:49:53 PM
Reply #1

Tinga

Funes Mori is fucking shite, why did we end up spending 9 million for a defender who can't pass a ball. We play a passing based game, so what the fuck was martinez thinking?.

January 03, 2016, 10:59:28 PM
Reply #2

Tinga

I'm not blaming Coleman for that goal.

Sometimes you have to say it was a great ball. Just like cleverleys for our goal.

It's the lack of pressure their centre half had to do that which is the issue. Ours keep hitting it out of play because they have no time, whereas there's are allowed to rake cross field balls for fun

They did the exact same thing the last time they came to Goodison and we couldn't handle it then either. This game feels like a last season performance as well, it's eerie.

January 03, 2016, 11:54:48 PM
Reply #3

Tinga

Great game that in the end

Stones didn't look happy

Probably just a bit dizzy after spinning around 4 times in his own area.

January 03, 2016, 11:56:15 PM
Reply #4

Tinga

Bit of a disconnect beginning to appear between some fans and players now it seems.

Worrying really. It's not something I can remember seeing with many teams.

January 04, 2016, 12:01:39 AM
Reply #5

Tinga

John stones has massively believed the hype and the crowd was right to shit themselves when he's doing cryuff turns on his own line.

He had plenty of opportunities to play the pass but thought 'I'm on sky, let's show them what I've got'

That type of stuff does sum up the lack of professionalism in the squad at the moment.

I get what you're saying but the assumption about being on Sky is a bit mental.

January 04, 2016, 06:17:24 PM
Reply #6

Tinga

Oh another thing - where are all the Besic haters now?  Come on crawl out from under your rocks you spineless jellyfish.  He was excellent today and that was his first game back as well.  You don't have to own up, I know who you are anyway.  And similar applies to Mori who was also very good except a few small errors in the first half, and Deleufeu who apparently has been 'shit' recently and so we are back to tedious shouts of 'he's better off the bench' bullshit.

Mori is a liability and a complete accident waiting to happen. Martinez plays a game were defenders pass the ball out from the back yet Mori cannot pass a ball properly. I don't get it.