1 (2%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Pienaar! (Sub)
2 (3.9%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 45987 times)

January 14, 2016, 03:56:15 AM
Reply #480

WeimaranerBlues

its on the beeb sports website

January 14, 2016, 04:05:43 AM
Reply #481

cjohno100

thought we defended well , i was really disappointed in the substitutions he needed to bring on mirallas and oviedo to give us a bit more threat, kone is just a total waste of time out wide, i think the subs hindered us more than helped. we needed an outlet and mirallas would of been ideal pienaars to slow and kone is just shite

January 14, 2016, 04:08:16 AM
Reply #482

WeimaranerBlues

wont be able to handle the nerves if its same as in a fortnight

January 14, 2016, 04:28:23 AM
Reply #483

Evertonian in NC

HOLY SHIT peeps.  I just finished the last 30' on DVR and I could have SWORN he pointed to the spot.  And I can't say I would have blamed him, though we deserved the fucking point (and EXACTLY that much).  He DID really lose the ball (possibly over the line) before Stones made contact, and maybe that's why no call.

Still, best nil-nil draw I've ever fucking seen.

9s for Howard, Baines, and Funes Mori

10 for Besic

8s for everyone else, what a TEAM effort
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 14, 2016, 04:29:29 AM
Reply #484

Heisenberg

Its gonna be bad when he drops besic isnt it

January 14, 2016, 04:29:45 AM
Reply #485

Fern

Wasn't just the save though in fairness. His all round keeping, handling and kicking have been sharp so far.

Totally, credit where credit due. I reckon he can improve.

January 14, 2016, 04:31:17 AM
Reply #486

Evertonian in NC

Looked a lot more solid with Besic in the centre. Can't quite put my finger on why but him and Barry work. 

It's like they are fucking twins or something.  As if they've been playing footy together since they were 5.  Perhaps because they are both a little mean?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

January 14, 2016, 04:39:59 AM
Reply #487

DANNOJ

Howard made saves he was expected to save, what impressed was his communication with his back four, too often we concede because of panic... That seemed distant today.

I know I am probably in the minority here, but our best option in the dying minutes was to revert to a back 5. Lukaku was struggling, as expected from a guy not training. Subs should of been Oviedo for Deulofeu, bring stones into CB and Oviedo RWB and brough Pienaar in to play inside with Barkley. cut the isolation out of our CF

January 14, 2016, 04:42:14 AM
Reply #488

WeimaranerBlues

HOLY SHIT peeps.  I just finished the last 30' on DVR and I could have SWORN he pointed to the spot.  And I can't say I would have blamed him, though we deserved the fucking point (and EXACTLY that much).  He DID really lose the ball (possibly over the line) before Stones made contact, and maybe that's why no call.

Still, best nil-nil draw I've ever fucking seen.

9s for Howard, Baines, and Funes Mori

10 for Besic

8s for everyone else, what a TEAM effort

me too was watching on a dodgy 480p stream as the others kept buffering,   shouted out that loud calling stones a total fooking bellend  ( woke the little fella up) swore he point to the spot , rather than a gk 

January 14, 2016, 04:47:06 AM
Reply #489

Evertonian in NC

me too was watching on a dodgy 480p stream as the others kept buffering,   shouted out that loud calling stones a total fooking bellend  ( woke the little fella up) swore he point to the spot , rather than a gk 

I didn't even hear the commentary I was bellowing in agony so much.  Then looked down, shook my head, finally glanced up so I could take my medicine and watch the pen go into the net and BOOM, goal kick.

January 14, 2016, 04:58:16 AM
Reply #490

bacon sarnie

Sounds like I missed a good match and we did alright but what can you do when the internet server takes the afternoon off. Bastard!

Made-up Howard and the ref had a good game. Nice.

January 14, 2016, 05:01:05 AM
Reply #491

Lxxx

I wish he'd calm this obsession with Kone down. The lad has done alright but we don't need to give him as many minutes on the pitch as we have been doing. Use him sparingly not work him till he falls apart again.

January 14, 2016, 05:05:17 AM
Reply #492

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I wish he'd calm this obsession with Kone down. The lad has done alright but we don't need to give him as many minutes on the pitch as we have been doing. Use him sparingly not work him till he falls apart again.
It was very bizarre today cos we needed pace outlet or defensive cover
Kone offers neither
Simply simply lovely

January 14, 2016, 05:09:34 AM
Reply #493

Shogun

Administrator
Probably wanted to get someone closer to Lukaku as we saw when Baines put in a cross towards the end of the match.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 14, 2016, 05:10:37 AM
Reply #494

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I don't really understand the subs.

I just want to get past these difficult games and start putting some wins behind us. We play with the same level of defensive intensity and organisation, combined with our ability to get goals, surely we'll start climbing the table in no time.

If we get through to the final, fantastic. But it's not make or break for me. We need to climb the table first and foremost, and establish the style we are going to play.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.