October 23, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 67371 times)

January 27, 2016, 04:27:55 AM
Reply #75

Macca77

I rest my case

January 27, 2016, 04:35:36 AM
Reply #76

april

I'd rather get the shite. Stoke are much better.
I came on here to say exactly this. COYB!
Toffeegirls Rule.

January 27, 2016, 04:36:34 AM
Reply #77

Fynci

The RS scraping through has seemingly shattered what little confidence I had left.

January 27, 2016, 04:38:15 AM
Reply #78

Bluedylan

Since when has it mattered how shite they are? They've been shite for years, and it hasn't made the slightest bit of difference.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

January 27, 2016, 04:43:01 AM
Reply #79

kramer0

We have to exorcise our redshite demons sometime. It might take something like a cup final for us to do it.

Aside: That was a confounding semi-final because I don't want those Stokie mutants winning a trophy either.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 04:43:24 AM by kramer0 »

January 27, 2016, 05:30:48 AM
Reply #80

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If there's anything in the world that could redeem Roberto Martinez in the eyes of even the grouchiest evertonian...smashing the fuck out of the shite at Wembley is it.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 27, 2016, 05:37:21 AM
Reply #81

Cuttyblue

We have to exorcise our redshite demons sometime. It might take something like a cup final for us to do it.

Aside: That was a confounding semi-final because I don't want those Stokie mutants winning a trophy either.

The way this season is going, you could bet your mother's life that we would lose to Stoke in the final... of course Stoke would win from behind!

Now that the rs await, I really really want to get past City and have an all Merseyside Final.  After all the "bottled it" performances against the rs since... FOREVER and the surreal disappointments of this season, we truly have nothing to lose!

COYB, find a way to get through tomorrow!

January 27, 2016, 06:53:01 AM
Reply #82

kewns23

You could see him getting a win in the final it would sort of sum his managerial career, can't build team but can get a team too win a cup lol
Ever in need of a Printer speak too me or check out our ebay shop
Blakes-Emporium
<a href = "http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Blakes-Emporium?_trksid=p2047675.l2563">

January 27, 2016, 08:40:38 AM
Reply #83

howard1334

You could see him getting a win in the final it would sort of sum his managerial career, can't build team but can get a team too win a cup lol

Martinez can build a team; our team is great right now. He just can't get them to play defense or win games.

January 27, 2016, 09:01:38 AM
Reply #84

kramer0

Really excited for this semi. What do we have to lose?

Also excited for the FA Cup trip Carlisle while we're on it. Both matches are welcome distractions from the dread I feel about league fixtures.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 09:05:14 AM by kramer0 »

January 27, 2016, 09:13:49 AM
Reply #85

mushrow

Hello fellow Toffees. This is my first ever post. I live in South Australia and have followed the blues for my whole life and like a lot of you I am a little apprehensive about the Man City game. Granted our form is very patchy, to say the least but a one off game gives us a good chance of getting a result. I have this funny feeling that we will win the tie and we will go on to finally beat the RS in a cup final.
Funny season this year so keep the faith.   COYB

January 27, 2016, 01:15:35 PM
Reply #86

howard1334

I honestly think this forum makes people cynical.

January 27, 2016, 01:41:00 PM
Reply #87

cjohno100

what pisses me off this is the worst lpool team in years yet they still get to the final playing absolutely dire and they are above us in the league, we still cant get out of their shadow when they are totally garbage , we need to trounce them at wembley, but i really cant see us getting past city

January 27, 2016, 03:34:03 PM
Reply #88

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
It is a one off game, we got the result that would put us through there 2 weeks ago and this Man City team is inconsistent. Also we know that their crowd isn't up for it and they can't sell the game out, we are taking a massive following, and that Pellegrini says they are resting a number of players, including the keeper

We don't need to win there, a draw will do, so we really do have a chance of getting through tonight.

It's not worth speculating on the final until we get there, but if we do, do we have a chance of beating Liverpool?absoloutely!

Over the years it has felt that they've got a curse over us but just look at their team, it's not that good. We have eleven men who can beat any of their eleven men on any given day. Let this be the fucking day!last time they beat us at Wembley they had Suarez and Gerrard, they haven't got them now. We didn't have Deulofeu, Lukaku and Barkley but we do now. And there's no Phil Neville in our team anymore!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

January 27, 2016, 04:05:15 PM
Reply #89

Heisenberg

I honestly think this forum makes people cynical.

Not the forum, more just being an everton fan