October 21, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

Author Topic: Manchester City v Everton  (Read 67301 times)

January 26, 2016, 05:38:02 AM
Read 67301 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
So our last 5 matches saw us beat city and draw with them. get robbed at Chelsea and lose to Swansea after missing 2 sitters and not been given 2 clear penalties.

Sack the manager i say.

I get it, and I have felt this way all year, but it's just like...it just keeps happening?

In general feeling very down about the blues at the minute, and even if we somehow creep through here, it's only because the universe has decided to give that lot across the way a trophy and a final derby win in klopp's first season.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 27, 2016, 01:47:06 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
A final against Liverpool has the potential for most sour atmosphere of any game ever.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:47:23 AM by brap2 »
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

January 27, 2016, 03:16:20 AM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I think the fume if Stoke beat us would be maybe even worse?

January 27, 2016, 03:17:12 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
There would be a good 15 minutes of klopp close-ups.

January 27, 2016, 03:24:04 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The shite are better than Stoke.

Especially against us.

Watching them here and I don't think either are any good really. We should be above both, especially while Liverpool are waiting for klopp, firmino and benteke to all settle.

January 27, 2016, 05:30:48 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If there's anything in the world that could redeem Roberto Martinez in the eyes of even the grouchiest evertonian...smashing the fuck out of the shite at Wembley is it.

January 28, 2016, 02:39:07 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah the goal to cancel them out was very important. Wouldn't fancy us right now at 1-0 to them.

Thing about us this year is though,one half can differ so wildly from the other, so you never know who's going to come out the tunnel.

January 28, 2016, 03:19:38 AM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Horrible, game over.

January 28, 2016, 03:21:19 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't think we've done much wrong really, just didn't have the quality to beat 11 city players, a ref and a linesman.

January 28, 2016, 03:36:00 AM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Some odd reactions here for me.

January 28, 2016, 03:41:56 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He blew earlier than five minutes after it took 5 to get de bruyne off?

January 28, 2016, 04:11:34 AM
Reply #11

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I can't do this any more i don't think lads. I'm out. See yas in a bit.