1 (2.2%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: Stoke City v Everton  (Read 26496 times)

February 06, 2016, 11:32:12 PM
Reply #525

toffee_scot

Frickin hell - we're up to 7th, above the shite!!!

Thanks to Aaron Lennon and Jermain Defoe - gotta love these former Spurs players!

February 06, 2016, 11:34:49 PM
Reply #526

Ari

My vote goes for Lennon. 

February 06, 2016, 11:35:55 PM
Reply #527

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Lennon's on fire.

Utter rubbish that him and Cleverley are a waste of money. :)

Flops the pair of them. Not good enough for other teams not good enough for Everton......blah, blah, blah
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

February 07, 2016, 12:14:00 AM
Reply #528

Thom

Administrator
Superb away performance today. Almost akin to the one against Wolfsburg last season.

We look so much more comfortable with that back five, who all know when is the right time to play it out from the back and when to get it forward out of harm's way. Which isn't a slight on Stones by any means, but it's certainly paved the way for the last three clean sheets.

Lennon is undroppable at the moment. Fair play to him for biding his time before taking his game up a notch since coming back into the side. His anticipation at times was amazing today, and was summed up by his goal perfectly.

Tough home match next week against a side that will stick to their 18 yard line and frustrate us, so hopefully the past few wins have given the squad a major confidence boost and they can carry on this form going into the FA Cup tie with Bournemouth.

February 07, 2016, 12:44:29 AM
Reply #529

WeimaranerBlues

Bobby said he thought about appeasing the fans with his dance moves when they chanted "give us a dance".  How ever he said he couldnot  better the moves ofthe players during the game....

Suave

February 07, 2016, 12:54:41 AM
Reply #530

Lxxx

Lennon and Cleverley's work rate means we look a lot better defensively. The fact they both offer consistency and swiftness of moving the ball going forwards too means it just works. They might not have the talent of Del and Mirallas but it's a team game as they say.

February 07, 2016, 01:11:06 AM
Reply #531

WeimaranerBlues

Nice goal today from seamus , normally stays back when we have a corner,    oh and congrats on the birth of his daughter yesterday,  nice way to wet the baby's head.......

February 07, 2016, 01:21:31 AM
Reply #532

Macca77

Only negative is we didnt score more, West Brom and Villa befuckingware

February 07, 2016, 02:48:58 AM
Reply #533

benny

NSNO Subscriber
Never felt more like singing the blues,
When Everton win and Liverpool...

...fuck up a 2-0 lead at home with ten minutes to go against relegation fodder!

HAHA HAHA HAHA!

Love This    :cheers:

February 07, 2016, 02:52:52 AM
Reply #534

howard1334

Bobby said he thought about appeasing the fans with his dance moves when they chanted "give us a dance".  How ever he said he couldnot  better the moves ofthe players during the game....

Suave

Probably thinking of that one for a few hours before kick off.

February 07, 2016, 04:30:19 AM
Reply #535

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Shittest ground in the premier league that. Got absolutely drenched for the second time in a row. Still feel like I'm shivering but what a fab team performance that was

February 07, 2016, 05:02:43 AM
Reply #536

Klown-Shoes

Sadly, respective Lukaku and Oviedo threads seem to have been auto closed due to inactrion (?)

So for now it'll have to do here.

Lukaku - I want to see this player get a mentality of 'only a hat trick every game' is good enough. Actually delivering on that is a stretch but wanting it and playing in that manner are very much accomplishable. Some games a clear cut chance might not present itself, but if thats on the cards I'm darned sure hes involved in the build up and assist areas. I'm not expecting 114 goals a season (38 games x hat tricks a time) but I'd like to see him a bit pissed off for not bagging more than his fair share, especially in this side which is so resolutely built to furnish him with opportunities.

Oviedo - Has stepped into the breach left and right back in the past 3+ games, and what an impact and what a top guy this chap is, it is incredibly important for sides to have adaptable players and that he excels both sides means hes worth his weight in gold to us. great attitude, no moaning, and 95 minutes plus every game. What a guy. Dependable cover and reliable legs to throw on to ease pressure and see games out, would like him on a few more free kicks because has shown he can beat the first man more often than not.

February 07, 2016, 05:24:11 AM
Reply #537

Shogun

Administrator
Just watching match of the day and we really should have had at least five today, a couple of excellent saves from Butland in the second half.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth