0 (0%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Niasse (Sub)
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 56094 times)

February 20, 2016, 06:35:51 PM
Read 56094 times

Ross

I can't be assed with all the 'we can win the cup' bollocks if we win only for them to bottle if when we play someone decent.

If the big teams were out the cup then I'd be a lot more interested, but i know we'll lose soon as we play someone good.

Just want the season to be over with. Hopefully have new owners and a new manger for next season.

Have you ever had your serotonin levels checked?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 21, 2016, 01:18:55 AM
Reply #1

Ross

Nice solid win.

Guess it must have ruined a few peoples nights who seemed to want a defeat before the game though.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 21, 2016, 01:46:30 AM
Reply #2

Ross

4 clean sheets last 5 games for Joel?

Settled back four with Jags back and McCarthy providing more cover in front of them. Robles played well enough today but he's hardly been troubled in the last few weeks, he's no the difference to us looking more stable at the back, but he deserves to keep his place.

February 21, 2016, 02:13:24 AM
Reply #3

Ross

The Jags/FM combo is working quite nicely now.  With Jags back, Funes Mori has settled in really nicely, and gets forward when it makes sense.

Nice to have a defender who likes to attack a corner as well again.

February 21, 2016, 07:14:32 AM
Reply #4

Ross

Don't know if we still are but not long ago I think we'd been to more FA cup quarter finals than any other team. We have had the 3rd most FA cup semi finals, we've got to more semi finals than Liverpool for instance but they've won it two more times than us....

Fuckin Moyes...erm no Kenwrong!.......erm maybe not... Martinez...oh fuckin Tim Howard!

February 21, 2016, 04:49:57 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Just realised, who gonna be the scapegoat after the summer?

Ossie and hibbo retiring. BK selling on. Howard moving on....

Tom Cleverley has all the credentials.

February 21, 2016, 05:04:48 PM
Reply #6

Ross

But I must say, I think he's great

Yeah a nice tidy player, but he's English, ex Utd and a lot didn't appreciate him or want him before he came and that won't be forgotten.