0 (0%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Niasse (Sub)
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 55823 times)

February 21, 2016, 01:06:51 AM
Reply #45

Evertonian in NC

Lukaku MOTM ha ha

SERIOUSLY?  That's who BBC is giving it too?  FS2 is raving about Barry (rightly so).  Can't imagine a vote other than him or Robles, from anyone who actually WATCHED the match.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 21, 2016, 01:09:55 AM
Reply #46

Evertonian in NC

Nice to see Rom embracing Distin after that good performance.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 21, 2016, 01:11:55 AM
Reply #47

Evertonian in NC

Last 8. Who do we want?

Watford.  Good enough that we will pay attention, and likely not a full-on bus-parker.  But our personnel is better.

February 21, 2016, 02:11:18 AM
Reply #48

Evertonian in NC

The Jags/FM combo is working quite nicely now.  With Jags back, Funes Mori has settled in really nicely, and gets forward when it makes sense.

February 21, 2016, 02:40:55 AM
Reply #49

Evertonian in NC

To be fair though, Atkinson had a good game, he kept it under control, got all the important calls right, the linesman flagging our goal incorrectly offside wasn't his fault.

I would go so far as to say he gave a couple of questionable calls in our direction.  My conspiracy mind says he is setting us up for the future, because I am insane.

February 21, 2016, 09:01:07 AM
Reply #50

Evertonian in NC

I will give RM credit - McCarthy DID get his head together and was much more effective in the 2nd half.  Seemed mad at the time to leave him on, but what do I know.

Still that first half might be the worst half of footy I've ever seen one Evertonian ever have, non-Alcaraz category.