0 (0%)
Lukaku
0 (0%)
Mirallas (Sub)
0 (0%)
Niasse (Sub)
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author Topic: Bournemouth v Everton  (Read 68552 times)

February 21, 2016, 01:59:29 AM
Reply #435

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
They missed at least 3 should score  chances (pen, rebound and Gosling header).

Let's not go over board on the solidity arguments; especially as this was Bournemouth's B team.

February 21, 2016, 02:01:44 AM
Reply #436

Trowel

No goals conceded so far, shades of '95 (it was never a penalty).
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 21, 2016, 02:11:18 AM
Reply #437

Evertonian in NC

The Jags/FM combo is working quite nicely now.  With Jags back, Funes Mori has settled in really nicely, and gets forward when it makes sense.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 21, 2016, 02:13:24 AM
Reply #438

Ross

The Jags/FM combo is working quite nicely now.  With Jags back, Funes Mori has settled in really nicely, and gets forward when it makes sense.

Nice to have a defender who likes to attack a corner as well again.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

February 21, 2016, 02:19:15 AM
Reply #439

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He would've deffo dived the other way. :)

Nah, he'd have starjumped over it.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

February 21, 2016, 02:20:40 AM
Reply #440

everton1952

We actually scored 3 not 2, an incompetent linesman again. Grudging comments from those on here who wanted us to lose, like the BBC media who wanted little Bournemouth to win. It is who is in the hat that counts not how you played. Bournemouth were poor and would not have scored if they had played all night. Home draw against Reading will do. Martinez job saved for the time being, hence the disappointment by some.

February 21, 2016, 02:22:50 AM
Reply #441

Alanvideo

I don't fancy playing them at their place. Reading at home would be nice.
...........reading at home is a bit boring though. I'd rather watch the telly.
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 21, 2016, 02:24:46 AM
Reply #442

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair though, Atkinson had a good game, he kept it under control, got all the important calls right, the linesman flagging our goal incorrectly offside wasn't his fault.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

February 21, 2016, 02:40:55 AM
Reply #443

Evertonian in NC

To be fair though, Atkinson had a good game, he kept it under control, got all the important calls right, the linesman flagging our goal incorrectly offside wasn't his fault.

I would go so far as to say he gave a couple of questionable calls in our direction.  My conspiracy mind says he is setting us up for the future, because I am insane.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

February 21, 2016, 02:44:47 AM
Reply #444

Alanvideo

I would go so far as to say he gave a couple of questionable calls in our direction.  My conspiracy mind says he is setting us up for the future, because I am insane.
..........yes  , if anything , Atkinson slightly favoured us. We must be on the verge of becoming a 'big ' club . :whistle:
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 21, 2016, 02:51:47 AM
Reply #445

Klown-Shoes

Check out the iturbe challenge on Oviedo in the opening minutes, then check the challenge he actually got a booking for.

February 21, 2016, 02:57:57 AM
Reply #446

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Check out the iturbe challenge on Oviedo in the opening minutes, then check the challenge he actually got a booking for.

It was naughty but no referee will give a card for that in the first minute of a game.

February 21, 2016, 03:02:50 AM
Reply #447

KoemansNumberTens

They missed at least 3 should score  chances (pen, rebound and Gosling header).

Let's not go over board on the solidity arguments; especially as this was Bournemouth's B team.

Well the penalty and the rebound is only the 1 chance. Theyd have had to go some to score twice from that

February 21, 2016, 03:04:47 AM
Reply #448

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
There was a fortunate deflection on their free kick too.

February 21, 2016, 03:17:19 AM
Reply #449

bacon sarnie

Nice win that. Too easy at times and they should have scored but they can fuck off. Barry was immense. Joel number one. Gonna win the cup aren't we. Ace.