0 (0%)
Stones (Sub)
1 (1.9%)
Baines (Sub)
0 (0%)
Niasse (Sub)
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Everton  (Read 29416 times)

March 01, 2016, 02:34:52 PM
Reply #15

Macca77

We won't lose tonight will we? A tiny part of me always fears the worst

March 01, 2016, 02:58:32 PM
Reply #16

Alanvideo

..............nah we've only got to turn up to get three points. What could possibly go wrong ?   :o
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 01, 2016, 02:59:07 PM
Reply #17

Cozzie

Hope not.

1) We are better away from home

2) Hopefully, should be on a high after the take over, I would imagine there will be a big buzz about the place

3) Hopefully nice and refreshed after the Dubai break, although it could have an adverse effect.

4) These are absolutely fucking bollocks, we dicked them at home, and the shite dicked them 6-0 and nearly all 6 goals where down to them being shite at the back, and shite over all in fact.

So basically yeah, they are gonna beat us tonight, lol.

March 01, 2016, 04:31:21 PM
Reply #18

Lxxx

'Remi Garde has been in charge of Aston Villa for 114 days now but the Villa manager has only seen his side take 12 points from a possible 48 during that period which is fewer than any other team in the Premier League table, though only seven points fewer than Everton during the same time frame.'

A little bit of vomit came up when I read that. Shocking.

March 01, 2016, 04:50:51 PM
Reply #19

Rhys

Dont think we will to be honest and there hasnt been many games this season I think we are going to win!

Villa are awful, effectively a lower league side in the premier league and when we've played lower league sides with roberto here we generally win and look really comfortable. These teams dont have the defensive capabilities to cope with how we play and arent good enough to get after us in the ways other teams do. They should in theory sit deep make it difficult and try and frustrate us but the lower league teams we've played, and villa at goodison earlier this season, try and play, leave it a bit open and we have space to play so I think we should see a reasonably comfortable win tonight.

I've ruined it for us now havent I.

March 01, 2016, 04:56:22 PM
Reply #20

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Dont think we will to be honest and there hasnt been many games this season I think we are going to win!

Villa are awful, effectively a lower league side in the premier league and when we've played lower league sides with roberto here we generally win and look really comfortable. These teams dont have the defensive capabilities to cope with how we play and arent good enough to get after us in the ways other teams do. They should in theory sit deep make it difficult and try and frustrate us but the lower league teams we've played, and villa at goodison earlier this season, try and play, leave it a bit open and we have space to play so I think we should see a reasonably comfortable win tonight.

Just putting my mortgage on villa

Simply simply lovely

March 01, 2016, 05:07:11 PM
Reply #21

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We'll win this by at least 3.

Stop stressing.

March 01, 2016, 05:08:00 PM
Reply #22

Macca77

Yes, yes you have

March 01, 2016, 05:09:49 PM
Reply #23

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

Fuxake Rhys.  Even if you're thinking this you never put it in black and white!
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

March 01, 2016, 05:52:51 PM
Reply #24

Rodenplav64

I hate games like this . We should and hopefully will destroy these and assist in ridding the Premier League of them . They need to go the way of Coventry . In a way they are a similar club to us and having hounded Doug Ellis ( as we have Kenwright ) they have finally got what they deserve . They are one of the biggest examples of a disastrous take over .

March 01, 2016, 06:13:56 PM
Reply #25

duncandisorderly

For everyone saying its "must win", why exactly? Obviously we want to win all games, but all we've got to play for in the league is whether we finish mid table or upper mid table.

A win against the bottom side proves nothing. A defeat might be a real bump back to earth for our new shareholder about his investment.

This game isn't must win for anyone except Roberto.
Plenty to play for, 6th/7th still a possibility & a european place, if we can get a few wins on the bounce, unlikely but we've got to aim for it.

Liverpool only 3 points ahead of us, want to finish ahead of them.

March 01, 2016, 06:15:37 PM
Reply #26

Ridge

They got beat 3-0 by their own under 21's in the last week.

March 01, 2016, 07:07:38 PM
Reply #27

Bluedylan

For everyone saying its "must win", why exactly? Obviously we want to win all games, but all we've got to play for in the league is whether we finish mid table or upper mid table.

A win against the bottom side proves nothing. A defeat might be a real bump back to earth for our new shareholder about his investment.

This game isn't must win for anyone except Roberto.

Because if we could put a run of results together, Europa League is still very achievable and if we could do that (and/or win an FA Cup), it would add to the forward momentum we've got as a club now and might also help us with player recruitment in the summer.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 01, 2016, 07:15:40 PM
Reply #28

bacon sarnie

Stroll in the park.....(argh!)

Fucksakes.

March 01, 2016, 07:33:31 PM
Reply #29

Gash

Global Moderator
Because if we could put a run of results together, Europa League is still very achievable and if we could do that (and/or win an FA Cup), it would add to the forward momentum we've got as a club now and might also help us with player recruitment in the summer.

Problem is we've been saying this since about the tenth game of the season and haven't shown much sign of putting together a decent, undefeated run.