November 19, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Chelsea  (Read 29116 times)

March 12, 2016, 01:07:16 PM
Reply #15

Bluedylan

Been convinced we'd win this game since the draw was made, and still feel exactly the same, regardless of last week's meltdown.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 12, 2016, 03:51:48 PM
Reply #16

bluestevie

I think we have a real chance if we get stuck into them from the off, problem is Chelsea will be on the backlash after being knocked out of Europe midweek leaving this as their last chance at a trophy
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

March 12, 2016, 04:31:59 PM
Reply #17

Bwana

Never before have I had this sort of a feeling before the match. Part of me doesn't want to even watch the game, part of me is convinced we'll win 3-1.

Just need to make sure there's enough beer for this one. And just in case i f/when things go pear-shaped again a bottle of Scotch. And glue for sniffing. And intravenous drugs. You know, the full "Airplane!"-method...
Well there may be no score, but there's certainly no lack of excitement here. As you can see, Nietzsche has just been booked for arguing with the referee. He accused Confucius of having no free will, and Confucius he say, "Name go in book". And this is Nietzsche's third booking in four games.

March 12, 2016, 04:56:13 PM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
21 years since Palace last made it to the cup semi final.

It's fucking on!!

March 12, 2016, 05:06:08 PM
Reply #19

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Fully up for this, reckon we will smash them.

March 12, 2016, 05:06:56 PM
Reply #20

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Going to get bummed everywhere here.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 12, 2016, 05:07:04 PM
Reply #21

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
This on TV? Bonus point for anyone that can tell me if its on Israeli TV. 

March 12, 2016, 05:13:15 PM
Reply #22

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

Its on loads of channels, but no idea if any of them are available in Israel. http://www.liveonsat.com/los_soc_br_eng_ALL.php
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

March 12, 2016, 05:28:09 PM
Reply #23

Simon Paul

Administrator
it's ok lads, the wife's going today and she's never seen Martinez lose a match as manager - she's about 15-0 so far, including the 3-2 comeback away at West Brom so keep the faith!

March 12, 2016, 05:28:35 PM
Reply #24

Simon Paul

Administrator

it's on BBC1 isn't it?  should well be able to get that!

March 12, 2016, 05:32:01 PM
Reply #25

Cozzie

Draw for me here, with their goal/goals being contentious and offside or something like that.

March 12, 2016, 05:36:05 PM
Reply #26

snods

Fancy us to win by the odd goal.
Funes mori with the winner

March 12, 2016, 05:44:12 PM
Reply #27

Alanvideo

Draw for me here, with their goal/goals being contentious and offside or something like that.
............Yeh ,scored by Terry no doubt. I honestly don't see us winning but maybe a draw.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 12, 2016, 05:48:05 PM
Reply #28

Bally

Administrator
it's ok lads, the wife's going today and she's never seen Martinez lose a match as manager - she's about 15-0 so far, including the 3-2 comeback away at West Brom so keep the faith!
You parking at mine, I'm goign too, got our Michaels ticket, he got to work
It's the roll I way

March 12, 2016, 05:49:14 PM
Reply #29

Ross

But her a season ticket for fucks sake.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.