November 24, 2017, 03:36:15 PM

Author Topic: Transfer Speculation 2016  (Read 545826 times)

March 28, 2016, 02:03:56 AM
Reply #60

Bluedylan

Is this city's pellegrini? Young and dynamic? Proactive? Changes his formation for the opposition?

Maybe I'm being dense here but I feel like I've never heard anyone speaking about him like that. In fact that sounds like he complete opposite impression I have gotten about him.

I just got bored of saying it normally. Lowest form of wit though apparently, so not big nor clever. Probably should've just not said anything, and let others have their opinions.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 28, 2016, 02:05:48 AM
Reply #61

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I just got bored of saying it normally. Lowest form of wit though apparently, so not big nor clever. Probably should've just not said anything, and let others have their opinions.

I thought it was good fella.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

March 28, 2016, 02:06:16 AM
Reply #62

Bluedylan

Ditch Football Manager for a while mate.

It is the transfer speculation thread like. And as hill said, it's bound to get a bit FM in here. Which is fine. Summat else to talk about other than full backs not blocking crosses, or it being Martinez's fault that the coffee served at GP is only lukewarm.

March 28, 2016, 02:12:46 AM
Reply #63

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Me being a donkey, no worries.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 28, 2016, 02:22:55 AM
Reply #64

Lxxx

It is the transfer speculation thread like. And as hill said, it's bound to get a bit FM in here. Which is fine. Summat else to talk about other than full backs not blocking crosses, or it being Martinez's fault that the coffee served at GP is only lukewarm.

I think you've dropped your handbag.

March 28, 2016, 02:24:28 AM
Reply #65

Bluedylan

I think you've dropped your handbag.

Impossible. I sew it into whatever dress I'm wearing now to avoid thieves and pickpockets.

March 28, 2016, 03:12:00 AM
Reply #66

Shogun

Administrator
I know he's been shite at Spurs but we should be after Vorm.

If there's any position when you need a proven premier league player then it's goalkeeper.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 28, 2016, 03:36:45 AM
Reply #67

plowman2

I know I'll be slated but would Benteke be worth a punt? I know he plays for the dark side and has done fuck all but e does know where the back of the net is and maybe is just not suited to them.
yes please! He'd have something to prove to the RS as added motivation.
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

March 28, 2016, 03:57:02 AM
Reply #68

benny

NSNO Subscriber
I know I'll be slated but would Benteke be worth a punt? I know he plays for the dark side and has done fuck all but e does know where the back of the net is and maybe is just not suited to them.

:o  :Horse:

March 28, 2016, 04:24:42 AM
Reply #69

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
                   :o  :Horse:

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the term 'flogging a dead horse". I have only mentioned this once.

March 28, 2016, 04:30:40 AM
Reply #70

Lxxx

I'm not sure you understand the meaning of the term 'flogging a dead horse". I have only mentioned this once.

Banjo brother.

March 28, 2016, 04:31:17 AM
Reply #71

Macca77

Im laughing my head off at the Carrick story, behave your fucking selves, he wouldnt get on our bench!

March 28, 2016, 04:32:59 AM
Reply #72

Klown-Shoes

Im laughing my head off at the Carrick story, behave your fucking selves, he wouldnt get on our bench!

Had more gametime than darren 'make mine a triple' gibson.

March 28, 2016, 04:45:37 AM
Reply #73

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Banjo brother.

I have no idea what that means

March 28, 2016, 04:57:55 AM
Reply #74

Alanvideo

yes please! He'd have something to prove to the RS as added motivation.
...........If you believe The Star he's their top earner on 140k .
We are special ,we are Everton.