November 18, 2017, 03:34:53 AM

Author Topic: Transfer Speculation 2016  (Read 542763 times)

August 31, 2016, 05:56:53 AM
Reply #9375

Thomas

As I have no work for a few days, I think I might like to see what deadline day is. Is deadline day on Sky streamed anywhere?

Yes.

Just google SSN.

August 31, 2016, 06:05:51 AM
Reply #9376

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yes.

Just google SSN.

Do you need an account with Sky?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

August 31, 2016, 06:22:06 AM
Reply #9377

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Ideally, I'd like to see the following happen tomorrow:

In

Brahimi
Gabbiadinni
Kone

Out:
McGeady
Niasse

Is that too much to ask for? As a compromise, I'd have no problem if we didn't get Kone.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

August 31, 2016, 06:26:34 AM
Reply #9378

plowman2

Apparently he's inconsistent, pretty sure that's a common feature of the wingers we can attract to the club. If not then they already play for the elite teams.
u
He was very inconsistent for Granada mainly because he was way ahead of his team mates ( what I saw) He has been less inconsistent for Porto because they're a little better ( what I've heard, not seen). Maybe the step up if he comes to us will make him consistent.
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

August 31, 2016, 10:02:31 AM
Reply #9379

American Evertonian

Ideally, I'd like to see the following happen tomorrow:

In

Brahimi
Gabbiadinni
Kone

Out:
McGeady
Niasse

Is that too much to ask for? As a compromise, I'd have no problem if we didn't get Kone.

I'd be okay with this. I know people say we need another CM and RB but honestly I think those signings you mentioned highlight our biggest needs.

Holgate can cover RB and can even slot to CB if needed. And as for CM - McCarthy and Gibson can do a job until Jan as cover if needed.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

August 31, 2016, 12:45:17 PM
Reply #9380

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
One thing to remember today: Its the hope that kills you.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 31, 2016, 12:45:36 PM
Reply #9381

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
O Jogo update...

http://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga/porto/noticias/interior/brahimi-muito-perto-do-everton-5364280.html

Still some uncertainty regarding his future and doesn't rule out him staying at Porto.

August 31, 2016, 12:53:56 PM
Reply #9382

TSGun

Woohoo...just love this day. Bound to be a surprise or two, hopefully incoming and not outgoing.

August 31, 2016, 12:57:21 PM
Reply #9383

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

August 31, 2016, 01:02:15 PM
Reply #9384

bigmanbob

Do you need an account with Sky?
They've just said they're streaming live on FB