October 24, 2018, 12:09:20 AM

Author Topic: Man United v Everton  (Read 43185 times)

March 30, 2016, 04:52:20 AM
Read 43185 times

Simon Paul

Administrator
where's the stats infographics?

FFS!

April 03, 2016, 11:00:09 PM
Reply #1

Simon Paul

Administrator
Need to make our pressure pay

April 03, 2016, 11:51:01 PM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator
Painful second half

April 04, 2016, 01:11:37 AM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
Not writing him off, but there hasn't been much in the way of encouragement from what we've seen of him so far.

what do you expect to see from him in 31 minutes of game time spread over 5 appearances?

that's his entire football for the last four months, and he's hardly getting used to the pace of the Premier League in that amount of time is he?

he needs a pre-season, and I dare say the original plan was to buy him in the summer but we got spooked into acting more quickly, possibly by Lukaku making nods at the exit signs?  it'll be more helpful to Niasse in the summer that he knows his team-mates, then it's all about getting up to speed and gaining fitness.  Or maybe his agent played a blinder and convinced us someone else was about to sign him?

April 04, 2016, 01:22:32 AM
Reply #4

Simon Paul

Administrator
WTF is a "soft action" anyway?

it's his way of saying it was a soft goal to concede - presuming it's a language thing

Just looking for some sort of impression or impact from a sub. Shouldn't be on the bench if he's that far off the pace, but he's had a fair amount of time in training now so I'd have hoped for more if I'm honest.

Don't doubt he was brought in so we have someone in when Lukaku goes in the summer.

how do you make an impact in six minutes and you've never played in the league before?  he's not going to want to get sent off and take five months to get a game again like Mirallas is he?

April 04, 2016, 01:30:20 AM
Reply #5

Simon Paul

Administrator
But then why bring on someone who you can't reasonably expect to make any kind of impact?

he's probably showing something in training that makes Roberto believe he could do something

sadly, he's showing that against the Everton defenders in training, and when he gets on the pitch in the Premier League it's against teams that can actually defend

April 04, 2016, 02:25:42 AM
Reply #6

Simon Paul

Administrator
If I was sure our manager's future depends on winning the cup (win = he's staying for another season, loss = he's sacked), I would want us to lose.

Sorry if I hurt someone's feelings.

sorry mate but no

it's a trophy and it's a chance in Europe