November 22, 2017, 02:55:18 PM

Author Topic: Watford v Everton  (Read 31689 times)

April 08, 2016, 09:06:58 PM
Reply #15

ihatecollina

should be a phenomenal game, high intensity which is a real joy and a real football occassion....
The bird in the pink is back.....

April 08, 2016, 10:10:59 PM
Reply #16

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
I'll be honest, I've got more enthusiasm for the National than I have for this game.

I still want us to win, mind.

For what it's worth, I'd line up like this:

Robles
Coleman Jags Stones Baines
Barry Besic
Lennon Barkley Cleverley
Lukaku

For what it's worth, I think Roberto will line us up like this:

Robles
Coleman Jags Stones Oviedo
Barry Besic
Lennon Barkley Cleverley
Lukaku

I'd start Oviedo at right back.

Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

April 08, 2016, 11:21:48 PM
Reply #17

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
we will win this.

And we will beat palace and we will then be 9th or something.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 08, 2016, 11:38:36 PM
Reply #18

Rhys

we will win this.

Given we are already 6 points off 10th and 7 off 9th we wont!

April 08, 2016, 11:42:47 PM
Reply #19

smellybum

We are either going to tank them as all the players will be fired up in-spite of Martinez or it is going to be a tedious game we lose 1-0 where the players can't be assed again because they wont the manager gone.
Hoping personal pride comes into play and they actually just get on with it. This s the type of game where we need a leader. A Keane, Viera, Gerrard. Somebody to do something and lead us. Step up Ross and Mo. Win it for Leighton.

April 08, 2016, 11:53:16 PM
Reply #20

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Given we are already 6 points off 10th and 7 off 9th we wont!

That was the something
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

April 09, 2016, 12:13:03 AM
Reply #21

snods

we will win this.

We are all over the place and i can see them winning a scrappy game 1-0

April 09, 2016, 12:15:54 AM
Reply #22

Shogun

Administrator
Can see us getting thumped 3-0
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 09, 2016, 12:51:06 AM
Reply #23

Ross

They've not got a very good home record so hopefully it's back to normal tomorrow for our away form.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 09, 2016, 01:03:22 AM
Reply #24

bacon sarnie

Two punch-drunks waiting for the bell.

2-1 Everton in the last round.

April 09, 2016, 01:29:22 AM
Reply #25

Bluedylan

They've not got a very good home record so hopefully it's back to normal tomorrow for our away form.

With our 5 away wins from 14 games.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 09, 2016, 01:32:45 AM
Reply #26

Ross

With our 5 away wins from 14 games.

Yeah I believe it's our best away form for years with only 2 defeats in 14 (to date).

Think Bobby mentioned it in his press conference?
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 09, 2016, 01:34:36 AM
Reply #27

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Can't help myself, I still look forward to watching the blues. Always will.

never seen the club so flat though, despite he fact we've had worse years! Probably says a lot about how important home performances are to us.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

April 09, 2016, 01:35:35 AM
Reply #28

Bluedylan

Yeah I believe it's our best away form for years with only 2 defeats in 14 (to date).

Think Bobby mentioned it in his press conference?

Given that we've been awful away for a long time, that's hardly a huge thing to shout about.

If our away form was transposed onto our home form, we'd have another 6 points or so. Just think the away thing is a bit of a myth that's built up over the season.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 09, 2016, 01:39:09 AM
Reply #29

Ross

Given that we've been awful away for a long time, that's hardly a huge thing to shout about.

If our away form was transposed onto our home form, we'd have another 6 points or so. Just think the away thing is a bit of a myth that's built up over the season.

I think Bobby said it was the best since the 30's if I heard right so not  exactly recent.