November 19, 2017, 03:33:50 AM

Author Topic: Crystal Palace v Everton  (Read 36426 times)

April 11, 2016, 03:14:46 PM
Reply #45

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

I reckon we'll win convincingly

Palace are badly, badly shit at home, and we're usually boss away from home

wonder which of the players will play the Distin role in having a pop at a fan at Selhurst Park this time though

Thing is while the away points total is good (6th) we've won 5/15, so we're twice as likely to not win!

Although we do tend to be ok against teams that really struggle so we should be in with more than a shout.

April 11, 2016, 03:43:12 PM
Reply #46

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I have a ticket for this match, says a lot that they are still on general sale two days before, really wondering if I can be bothered trapping accross London on a Wednesday night if we are to be served up more of the same as Watford, will probably go along to measure the mood, a win would be a slight bonus but not really of any significance is it.

April 11, 2016, 04:18:26 PM
Reply #47

Macca77

I've lost interest in us now, the end of this season cant come quick enough.

April 11, 2016, 04:35:16 PM
Reply #48

Bluedylan

I remember I used to love it when we had a lot of games in a short period of time. Loads of Everton to look forward to, great stuff.

Now it just feels like a fresh ordeal every 3/4 days.

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

April 11, 2016, 05:14:02 PM
Reply #49

Rhys

Just seen its the only league game on Wednesday, I thought there a premier league program for mid week but no. But the United/West Ham game will also be played on Wednesday so not sure if they broadcast both at the same time over here.

Plus there are champions league games this week, Ateltico vs barca or palace/everton tough one....

April 11, 2016, 06:15:04 PM
Reply #50

di_guyo

Plus there are champions league games this week, Ateltico vs barca or palace/everton tough one....

That's what put me off buying a ticket. I live in London, but as we're shambolic and I also support Atleti I think I'll pass.
Everton & Atleti

April 11, 2016, 08:40:14 PM
Reply #51

BlueMaquis

We lose here we won't win a game leading up to the semi.

This doesn't make much sense to me. A "winning run" doesn't mean anything to this Everton team. If anything, we're more likely to win a game if we've lost/drawn several immediately prior to it.

April 11, 2016, 09:23:00 PM
Reply #52

christiffa25

This doesn't make much sense to me. A "winning run" doesn't mean anything to this Everton team. If anything, we're more likely to win a game if we've lost/drawn several immediately prior to it.

Every time the pressure really mounts on this guy he pulls out a result or two to keep himself in a job. I expect much the same again, so a win coming Wednesday just to prolong the agony of this guy remaining in charge!

April 11, 2016, 09:31:09 PM
Reply #53

Ross

Every time the pressure really mounts on this guy he pulls out a result or two to keep himself in a job. I expect much the same again, so a win coming Wednesday just to prolong the agony of this guy remaining in charge!

Christiffa he's never been close to being sacked and therefore never needing to "pull out a result" to keep himself in a job. You're living in a fantasy world if you think Martinez has been close to getting the sack.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

April 11, 2016, 10:21:55 PM
Reply #54

christiffa25

Christiffa he's never been close to being sacked and therefore never needing to "pull out a result" to keep himself in a job. You're living in a fantasy world if you think Martinez has been close to getting the sack.

Well true, I imagine no he's never been on the cusp of the sack but what I meant is, when the media etc are starting to turn and question him more he gets a couple of results, moves us up to mid table where sky seem to think we belong and concentrate on how the likes of west ham etc shouldn't be bottom half.

April 11, 2016, 11:55:27 PM
Reply #55

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
I hate watching football on the telly if we are not involved.......a good film would make the choise easy

April 12, 2016, 12:12:53 AM
Reply #56

Klown-Shoes

I hate watching football on the telly if we are not involved.......a good film would make the choise easy

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112818/

April 12, 2016, 01:46:05 AM
Reply #57

Thornton_19

Well If we lose against Palace, the atmosphere at Goodison will be horrible and it would probably cost us against a very good Soton team. Then its the derby at Anfield so no way we are winning there. That is my reasoning.

April 12, 2016, 01:56:14 AM
Reply #58

velimski

Going to this one.

Got 0-0 written all over it.

April 12, 2016, 02:18:06 AM
Reply #59

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Pardews a shit Martinez. I hope we twat them everywhere then Puncheon takes a shit on Pardews shoes the massive cunt.